Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Absence - Continuing?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Absence - Continuing?
Midnight Song
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
My Absence - Continuing? 9 Years ago Karma: 0
Hello!

I don't know if anyone is reading this, but seeing as I recently received a message on my wall from a very sweet person, I figured I owed everyone (or at least my readers) a response.

I'm currently in my 4th year of college, and though I still have one more year to go, I'm still getting piled with the senior work load, which means a lot of time spent in art studios or in Microsoft word, writing papers (read: I have no life).

If I'm not in class or working on art work, then I'm at one of my jobs. At the moment, I'm holding five jobs. In none of these do I get more than 5-8 hours a week, yet somehow it still feels like I'm working twice what I actually am. So basically, I've got very little free time, and any kind of pleasure writing as fallen to the way side.

Until I got a message on my wall from someone who has been reading my work basically since the first day I posted something.

So, here's an update basically: classes end in about 3 weeks, give or take finals week. I've just posted a chapter for Bitter, and realistically probably won't have the time/energy to get another chapter for that, or anything else, before classes are out. So what you can do, if you're interested, is send me messages tell me how you'd like Bitter to end, as I've got several different ways I could wrap that one up.

Also, message me if you have any questions!

-Fei (Midnight Song)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:My Absence - Continuing? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
We will continue to wait. As long as we have to.
-KD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.