Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
An Idea!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: An Idea!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Okaies. This was just an idea, but I thought it would be really neat. I was thinking about the idea of two fanfiction authors writing a story together, and make a story. I'd love to, but I don't really know anyone on here, since I tend to kept on he quiet side mostly. Anyways, it's just a thought, from a person who is a Dungeons and Dragons, role playing nerd..hnnn...D&D..What an idea! Oh sorry! Lost track again. Anyways, anyone else think the same? Or...Am I just a strange person, who thinks on weird levels...again?

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Just so you know, there's a group on here like that. Check out the link below and join. I hope this helps.

www.dokuga.com/community/groups?task=showgroup&groupid=13

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Really? *Goes to check out* Thank you! Since I've been here, I've kinda hid from all sections but fanfiction, and just recently started checking out different parts of the site, more than the first time I came on here. I stayed away from the groups section, because I feel uncomfortable, with getting to know people on any sites, dealing with "Inuyasha", or just about any site. (Bad experiences with other sites that still confuse me.) I'll check it out though. ^.^ I really do appreciate it.

Logged Logged

Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Awww, don't feel that way about this site. From my experience with Dokuga, everyone here is either very helpful or very supportive, or both. Of course, only do what feels comfortable to you but here we're mostly a friendly bunch so I hope you aren't too apprehensive.

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
Hai. ^.^ Everyone does seem nice on here, and so did everyone that was on SS with me. I'll probably get over it soon enough. Even the site itself is really welcoming anyways. I did join the group though. I use to write co-op stories, with a friend of mine, till she moved. All were handwritten, mostly because we roe them during French and English II, back in the days. Ever since then, I loved writing stories with others. (I am, of course, excluding my love of D&D that started when I was 7.)

Logged Logged

Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes way to pitch the group Zaeda!!

Yes we have a colab group going! Our next theme is Jan 1st it is open so anyone can join!

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:An Idea! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Smittee-I think that's a great idea and I'm glad you brought it up because this Wick3d knew not about that group and shall check it out soon

From my limited experience here I've gathered that most of people are very kind. I personally only bite if I'm asked(well and Mistress Incomp gives me permission!) But on a serious note people can be sever assholes and you just have to take it one step at a time. Most people here are okay, but I too have been a part of online communities where people have been less than kind. The idea is to only tell people what you feel comfortable telling them. Obviously you should never give out personal information. I'm a horrible example of this because I do give out some, but I feel comfortable with that. Anyway, now that I've completely strayed off topic I think it is time for me to hit the sack. Gotta work tomorrow gross

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.