Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesskag Cosplay
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesskag Cosplay
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hello!!!

I am new here!
Well, new in terms of finally becoming a member of this wonderful group!
I am a cosplayer and recently had a photo-shoot with...A Sesshomaru!!!!
So I got my wish come true and had a small SessKag photo-shoot which I would love to share with you folks! And maybe... I thought to turn some into banners or something akin for the annual contest held.
Here is the first photo from the set and one of many to follow soon!!!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"From this year on, you know the springtime, cherry tree...
I wish you would never know the scattering of your blossoms...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Ki no Tsurayuki (872-945)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 56
I think I saw this on DA earlier today. Outstanding job on the cosplay. Were there any other pictures?

Logged Logged

SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Yeah~!! I'm just waiting for them to come in.
There were various photographers so if you notice different styles, its because of that hahaha.
Here is another~!!
To be honest, if some of these images look familiar, its because we took reference poses from some SessKag fanarts we found.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/22 16:16 By SuWan.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"From this year on, you know the springtime, cherry tree...
I wish you would never know the scattering of your blossoms...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Ki no Tsurayuki (872-945)
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
OMG! This is so awesome! I need to see more photos please *-* Did you know who the coseplayer Sesshomaru was? Or did you guys just meet up and agree to take these outstanding photos?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 55
Fangirling so hard. These are great!!!

Logged Logged

SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
BelovedStranger wrote:
OMG! This is so awesome! I need to see more photos please *-* Did you know who the coseplayer Sesshomaru was? Or did you guys just meet up and agree to take these outstanding photos?
Yeah her name is Hushy Plushy cosplay
And I know her, we planned it albeit a bit last minute as things were and would be hahaha. But Ill have more photos up in due time!!> u < I really wanna turn some of them into stamps or banners for the Dokuga annual events.
cakeiton wrote:

Thanks!!! I'm glad ya like them!!! I love them too..> <

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/22 22:49 By SuWan.

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
No offense to the males, but I feel a woman should cosplay Sesshomaru because not only is Sesshomaru manly, but he is beautiful, and not a lot of guys has that ethereal beauty to successfully pull off Sesshomaru's look.

And if there are EVER any banners/tokens with these pictures, I WILL earn them. I want them. I crave them. Someone should seriously use these photos and make some!!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
BelovedStranger wrote:
No offense to the males, but I feel a woman should cosplay Sesshomaru because not only is Sesshomaru manly, but he is beautiful, and not a lot of guys has that ethereal beauty to successfully pull off Sesshomaru's look.

And if there are EVER any banners/tokens with these pictures, I WILL earn them. I want them. I crave them. Someone should seriously use these photos and make some!!

I can think of a few guys who really could pull off Sesshomaru but again as you had stated. They are not feminine but they have a very masculine yet soft? [doesn't compute I know] Features and I've seen them do other cosplays that just made me feel...they would be a great Taiyokai haha.
I think I can make the stamps and or banners myself but if for the annual dokuga contests do I have to talk with the admin or host of the event?

Logged Logged

SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
Got two new ones in!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/23 01:47 By SuWan.

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Yes, you can definitely make stamps or your own banners, but you'll need to talk to either one of the admins (I'd try Wiccan since she seems to be online more often) about turning them into annual dokuga contest winner banners

Lol and where I live, you don't see many masculine yet beautiful type males, sadly.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
I really wish there was an appropriate area for me to put these..> < I feel like I'm spamming this thread...x x;;;'
I apologize everyone.

Logged Logged

Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
Love that first one of the latest posted!

Logged Logged
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you!!! I finally found where I can upload my photos...I really apologize to everyone..> >;;' I'm so slow hahaha...~ 3 ~;;'

Logged Logged

silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 62
BelovedStranger wrote:

No offense is intended with my own viewpoint. There are multiple males who could do Sesshomaru justice in my opinion. The female cosplayers who cosplay him still look female to me personally, Beloved. They are too small, delicate, and feminine in appearance to be Sesshomaru. We are a picky bunch when it comes to the Lord of the West, lol.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/24 23:09 By silentsoliloquy82.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 62
You make a gorgeous Kagome, SuWan. I hope you will be posting more cosplay photos in the future.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/24 23:01 By silentsoliloquy82.
SuWan
Pup
graphgraph
silentsoliloquy82 wrote:
You make a gorgeous Kagome, SuWan. I hope you will be posting more cosplay photos in the future.
Thank you!!!!>///u///< I really like how fiery she is and she was a dream cosplay of mine for a while..and only till now I decided to make her. Which I am glad for since I now have the proper wig styling skills and proper sewing abilities.
I'll be posting more for sure!!! However, I feel I shouldn't in this thread anymore since there is a gallery I can properly post to. Which I feel bad or with spamming my photos...~ ~;;' I need a box to hide in..LOL

Logged Logged

Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag Cosplay 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
Don't feel bad! I'm pretty sure none of us minded you posting in the thread

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.