Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Review Race?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Review Race?
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 46
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but every time I wish to comment on an artwork if I take too long to write my review I get redirected to the previous fanart. It also won't let me copy-paste a pre-written review which would solve this issue. Now, I normally wouldn't mind, but sometimes I'd like to leave a more detailed review than a simple 'I loved it!' without the thought 'please let me make it on time' repeating on my mind while I curse my slow fingers. Anyway, um, is there a way to fix this or am I doing something wrong in the first place? Sorry to bother you again, Mith!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miko Sefiyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Same things been happening to me also. I'm glad I'm not the only one...I was beginning to think my computer was possessed....

Logged Logged

~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder~
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 49
Hmm... I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I've noticed that if you press the left or right arrows of your keyboard (esp. if you want to fix a typo), it'll direct you to the previous fanart like Stella said. When that happens, you can just backspace to the previous page you were on, and your comments should still be there. That is, if you don't want to keep C&Ping everything over and over again.

It's happened a couple of times to me, so now I just click the space that needs to be corrected. It's a little annoying when I forget sometimes though lol.

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 46
Aviel wrote:
Hmm... I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I've noticed that if you press the left or right arrows of your keyboard (esp. if you want to fix a typo), it'll direct you to the previous fanart like Stella said. When that happens, you can just backspace to the previous page you were on, and your comments should still be there. That is, if you don't want to keep C&Ping everything over and over again.

It's happened a couple of times to me, so now I just click the space that needs to be corrected. It's a little annoying when I forget sometimes though lol.

Yes, I think that's what causes it usually. Thanks, Aviel-chan! I'll try that.

Logged Logged

Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 53
Ughh.. just saw this... sorry. :/

Yeah, the gallery thing has the left/right arrow key for navigating the pictures. Yeah, it's horribly annoying that it doesn't kill that when the text box is active.

I guess it'd be a pain to continuously change the event listener on the page based upon whether the text box is active or not.

-J

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Review Race? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 46
Mitharus wrote:
Ughh.. just saw this... sorry. :/

Yeah, the gallery thing has the left/right arrow key for navigating the pictures. Yeah, it's horribly annoying that it doesn't kill that when the text box is active.

I guess it'd be a pain to continuously change the event listener on the page based upon whether the text box is active or not.

-J

I figured it would have to be something like that after Aviel pointed it out. Now that I know the backspace key solves the problem I can deal with it. Or I can simply post a horribly misspelled - and possibly incomprehensible - review and edit it before anyone sees it. In a way, my race against time will never end as it seems. *rawrs*

But thanks for replying, Mith!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.