Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two Problems
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two Problems
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two Problems 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
First, I would like to say thank you Miss K for putting all this work into the site. I would never be able to do it because I won't know how nor would I be able maintain the focus .

My first problem is that I cannot leave reviews for other authors. I have already done the control+F5 thing and that did not help. Second, I cannot access the chat using the tab on the top of the page. Nobody posted a link that works for me but that is the only way I can get in there.

As for the review thing, I know of one other who could not leave a review for my story so she pmed me.

I figured that if there was two us, there might be more. I know others are not having problems so I have no idea.

emmaren

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Two Problems 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 51
You're right. If something affects even one person, it probably affects a lot of people who don't say anything, so it's really helpful when we know about these things.

I made some changes to the feedback script, and LadyS is able to post now. I'm assuming that means the problem will be fixed for you also, but if it's not, let me know.

I haven't had time to do much with chat, but yeah, there are some serious loading issues with that. I would change the link to the one that works for you, but the one that works for you doesn't load in certain browsers, and the default link on the menu won't load for you. The fanfiction stuff is pretty much getting wrapped up now, so hopefully we'll be able to get it all in working order after some minor profile and fanart things that need to happen.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Two Problems 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Thank you it is working now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.