Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Suggestion for FanArt.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Suggestion for FanArt.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Suggestion for FanArt. 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
A few weeks ago Jeni and I were talking about how I had left a comment on one of her pages for Kakuchuu and she had only just seen it then, because artists don't get notified when people leave comments on them.

So I got to thinking, would it be possible for Mith or someone else who knows what they are doing, do add in a way for artists to be notified when people leave comments?

We get notifications for profile comments, reviews for stories and also mails. So why not art?

Anyone else think it's a good idea?

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion for FanArt. 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
It'd be cool if we could also be notified when people like our fan-art. It's nice to know if people favor them and if they do, who it was!

I think it's a great idea Kirara (:

Logged Logged

Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion for FanArt. 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 53
Lady Kirara wrote:
So I got to thinking, would it be possible for Mith or someone else who knows what they are doing, do add in a way for artists to be notified when people leave comments?

We get notifications for profile comments, reviews for stories and also mails. So why not art?

The comments used by the Art appear to be kinda stand alone.

Story, and Wall comments, go back to that section when they are submitted, but the comments for Art go through a different system and I don't have an easy way to say: "If you're an art comment, do this..." ...

I guess I could rewrite the sendComment() JavaScript and have a special "sendArtComment()" that gets used instead.

-J

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.