Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Update!
twiknham
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
whoa man, like really, really awesome!

Seriously, I can tell you put some major sweat equity into this. Thank you so much for everything you've done for this site!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
It look FABULOUS!!!!

i have but one small request. please, please please give me back my "go" button for the chapters. when i travel for work i check for updates on my blackberry, and i cant even begin to tell you how long it takes to work thru the chapters.

GREAT JOB!!

Logged Logged
HeartSpasm
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
It really does look brilliant! I'm so excited! Great work!!

Logged Logged

Janet
Pup
graphgraph
It does look sooo pretty! And yes, you may sleep, MIss K.! Possums will all live while you rest! I said it before, but I'll say it again, THANK-YOU!

Here Opo... here boy... I got something for you...

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
LMAO Possessed

*Nudges possum to possessed

Logged Logged
Janet
Pup
graphgraph
O.k., I LOVE the bats on the home page! They follow my cursor (curser) everywhere! LMAO! This place just keeps getting better and better!

Logged Logged
piratequeen0405
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Oh My Gawd!!!!!!!! I effing loooove the bats. I can totally see myself late tonight, post-Halloween revelry, playing for an hour with the bats chasing my cursor. Can we get those as little Kiraras for when it's not a holiday?

Logged Logged
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
Those bats are too cute!!! I love it, I'm a ding-bat it took me second to realized they were following the mouse.

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 51
I'll see. A friend put them up while she was looking over the chat script earlier. It's some pre-made thing that has three settings, bats, snow, and fireworks. Obviously, it's not something I have time to tamper with now with everything, but it's something fun to consider.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Janet
Pup
graphgraph
Can I request possums chasing my cursor? LOL!

I would like to thank your bat-friend, and Abraxas for any and all help they are giving to this site!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
OMFG... I logged in to answer a message and almost died laughing when I saw the bats. Terrific touch! Again, you SCORE, even when you're not trying to!!!

~~me~~
(one of your biggest fans!)

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
can anyone tell me when the fanfiction is going to be back up where we can update?

Logged Logged
Eternity_of_Sins
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
can anyone tell me when the fanfiction is going to be back up where we can update?

Apparently not for another few days

Logged Logged

Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
The section is not down, just the updating, you can still look up the archived stories

www.dokuga.com/faqs/1-FAQs/3-fanfiction-menu

Logged Logged
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Wow. Just Wow.

Imagine my surprise when I come back after so many weeks without you all to update my story finally when I saw the new and improved site.

Miss Kagura and the team - I am floored by the hard work, aesthetics and time that obviously went into this new expansion pack. (yes, I play WoW) Words cannot express how AWESOME this site is. What a wonderful thing to come back to. ^_^ can't wait to see the final product.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/11/03 23:42 By lorrayne.

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
Nakiwarai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
The new site looks really, really awesome! Keep up the great work~!

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Well, I am ashamed to admit this is the first time I've been back since I posted my last chapter, life has kept me very busy. I love the new layout for the site! It's gorgeous! I do have one question, when will we be able to update stories again? I finally got the chapter finished and realized I couldn't update Oh well, I think I can sacrifice an update for the awesomeness that is the new Dokuga!

lorrayne wrote:
(yes, I play WoW)

Hey! I play WoW as well!

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
~Wick3d Ang3l~ wrote:
Hey! I play WoW as well!

nice! what server are u on, and what faction? ^^ i have several characters on several servers, but my comp is dead right now so i can't play. T_T

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Wow,……..The site looks fantastic! I left for a bit due to real life and have not been on in awhile, but to come home to this it’s like Christmas!! Great job to all the people who work so hard on this site!

Logged Logged

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
The site looks fan-freakin-nominal!!Bravo! One issue though.. I still cannot update my piece and am now most assuredly going insane. PLEASE, when will we be able to continue with our works???

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
lorrayne wrote:
~Wick3d Ang3l~ wrote:
Hey! I play WoW as well!

nice! what server are u on, and what faction? ^^ i have several characters on several servers, but my comp is dead right now so i can't play. T_T

I used to play on several different servers, but as of late I barely even have time to keep up with one character. My main is a BE hunter on Undermine, I have a few other 70s on other servers, and some long abandoned 60s from pre-BC lol, but I've abandoned them. I miss my Shaman most, but they nerfed Ele spec about a year ago and now I refuse to play on him.

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
Kathleen W Oldham
Pup
graphgraph
I love the new look of this site! Sorry, but it took forever to locate my password. My only concern.. and I'm sure it will cause Miss Kagura to sigh in exasperation...is when will the authors be able to update their stories??? I check back a couple of times a week, and nothing has been updated since 10/28. Is there anyway we could get an estimate on how much longer it will be? I am not a writer myself, but all my fave fics are on this site. Also, have or will, all the stories from Single Spark be posted here? Thanks! keep up the good work!. Love the bats!

Logged Logged
twiknham
Pup
graphgraph
Hi Everyone!

So, I'm in the process of redoing an on-line ISO system. I've been at it since October 15th. I only have to take 1300 docs out and put 500 docs back. It's consuming my every waking moment (I get paid to do this) and I'm beginning to wonder about my sanity.

Dokuga is to a power level 9 more complicated and Miss K is doing this without a team of people behind her to delegate to. FF.net, where most of us dual post, is not being updated right now (sometimes it is, and when it is, the archives don't even work). I don't think Miss K will be offended in the least if we post there and then update our story on here once the site is ready. If you want to read updates, try FF.net because a lot of us are posting there too.

In the meantime, enjoy the forums and check out the chat channel. We have a lot of fun there. My favorite marsupial likes to come out and kick people off, but you're never really gone. Just type something and you'll be back. Miss K has all the community items up and running. However, she's bug proofing the fanfic section right now. There were some issues with security and she wants to make sure our site is safe from Naraku and other demons of evil. It's taking a little time because she wants to make sure it's done correctly. As Miyoga would have said in Karate Kid if he'd thought of it...Patience Grasshopper, Rome wasn't built in a day.

-TK

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
So true TK so true.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Update! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Silver1 wrote:
... Also, have or will, all the stories from Single Spark be posted here?...

Since I wasn't sure if you'd had this particular question answered or not, I figured I'd jump in and point to the 'A-Single-Spark' link at the top of the page. Also, many of the A-Single-Spark authors have joined Dokuga and have already uploaded many of the stories found on A-Single-Spark here. Obviously, a lot of authors from that site have either stopped writing fan fiction, or have moved on to other fandoms, so it would be nearly impossible to upload all of those stories to Dokuga proper.

As long as we have access to the archives, however, which ~Winter~ so graciously granted to Dokuga and Miss Kagura, I think we have the best of both worlds!! It is a credit to our intrepid webmistress (Miss K) that she won ~Winter's~ trust in this regard, and I, for one, can't thank her enough!!! YAY, MISS KAGURA! As always, you RAWK!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.