Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: sheila7766
darknessqueen0789
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
hey did anybody get a pm from sheila7766? because I was checking my email and saw the message in my email. this is the message she has sent me:

Hello my dear.
How was your day? i hope you are doing great. My name is miss Sheila. I'm searching for truth and honest friendship, someone who understand love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured person with good sense or humor.
When i was browsing I came across your profile on www.dokuga.com and it inspired me to send you a mail,remember love is a bridge that connect far distance to became near. i will like you to contact me direct to my email address here (sheilakaba89@yahoo.in ) for easy communication and i will tell you more details about my self Including my picture so that we can get to know each other better.

Yours new friend,
Sheila.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Luna C.
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
Yeah I have gotten a pm from her too some days ago. I just ignored her.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Yes, this one managed to send out about 800 PMs over the course of a couple days before we caught it... SORRY!

All the PMs have been deleted from the database, and the account is now blocked, but if anyone gets any more, please let us know ASAP! I'm trying to keep an eye on the new accounts, but... well... time doesn't permit constant oversight, y'know? *sigh*

I sincerely hope that none of our members click on any links in PMs that look so sketchy!!! If there's any doubt at all if a PM is legit, please don't hesitate to message one of the Admins!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

darknessqueen0789
Pup
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh it's okay. I just wanted to know if anyone else got it. After I read it I deleted from my email.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Yeah, I could delete it from our database, but couldn't do anything to recall the message once it had been sent to people's emails... sorry!

Stupid spammers!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
No, but a friend of mine did. She/he sounds like a creeper!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
Oh my goodness!
I got a multitude of messages from her.
Is everything okay.
It was just a mistake right?
What was going on?

Logged Logged
Farein
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
I got this message yesterday as well. I was unsure what to do, so I deleted it.

Logged Logged

Say whaaaaaa?!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
This person was a spammer who infiltrated the system. When we were notified of the spam Private Messages, we took action to block the person's account and delete the messages from our database. Unfortunately, the messages had already gone to email, and we couldn't recall those.

Anyone who received a message of this nature via email should simply delete it from their email and notify an Administrator of its content. Once we get notification, we set about correcting the problem as soon as possible.

In this case, we didn't get notification until this spammer had been busy for about 2 days. Do NOT, whatever you do, click on links in ANY Private Message or forum posting that appears to be spam. Usually these Private Messages and forum posts have little or nothing to do with Dokuga or the Sess/Kag pairing, so that's an easy way to tell if it is spam or not.

Thank you all for your patience while we deal with these intrusions!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Thank you for being so quick to take care of this problem!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
dolly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I think i almost got had. again i got a fake friend request from someone saying they are from dokuga but i checked my dokuga messages and nothing. i vaguely remember a e-mail so there might be another one out? by the name jessica

Logged Logged
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
i just logged in today and i had received a message from her as well. It came at 1:16pm today i was just wondering if this was the same or if it was a different one. Her name is just Sheila

Logged Logged

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I got the same message from a sheila

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Okie dokie... this one is another of those PM spammers, a new one, who just started today. He/she/it has been banned and we shouldn't see anymore of those. I've deleted all the messages in the database so, even if you see an email alert, you probably won't find the message when you log in. Hopefully!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
I realize I'm revealing myself as exceedingly naive, BUT embarrassment has not stopped me from gathering information yet! So~ what do these spammers seek to gain? If you respond to them, what will happen? Do they suck you in and try to gain your sympathy, in an attempt to get you to send them money? Or do they infect your computer, and turn it into some kind of spybot thingy? Help me catch up with the 21st century, guys!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:sheila7766 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
Any and all of the above, knifethrower. Add on give you virus' and you get what they do. From what i gather, these spammers get paid for each email they send out and more if they get clicks from them. So, it's all about money plus they get the sick fun of seeing how many people they can infect with virus'. The fun of the internet *sigh*

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.