Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Hi All!

I'm having a problem. I'm in the process of upgrading to a new computer and the site is not working properly on Internet Explorer 9. I can access the stories but can't do anything like shift to the next chapter. Help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
This is a well-known problem. The best we can suggest is to download another browser - Firefox and Chrome are known to work well with the site, but Internet Exploder has never worked well with Dokuga.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Thank you. I will.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga not working right with Internet Explorer 9 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
Sarasama1 wrote:
Hi All!

I'm having a problem. I'm in the process of upgrading to a new computer and the site is not working properly on Internet Explorer 9. I can access the stories but can't do anything like shift to the next chapter. Help!

You could change to a different browser or go to 'Tools' and scroll down to 'Compatibility View Settings'. You'll see a box where you can type 'www.dokuga.com' and click the Add button or check the box at the bottom marked 'Display all websites in Compatibility View'. That way, you won't have any problems viewing the Dokuga or posting fanfic and/or fanart. Hope this helps.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.