Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Spammer
Wild Thicket
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Spammer 12 Years ago Karma: 4
There is a spammer sending out PMs by the name of Joy. She's been on other sites that I've been in, so just letting you know!

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu's brow crest in The Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Spammer 12 Years ago Karma: 66
The admins are aware of the situation and are trying to resolve the issue. If you receive a PM from this spammer, you can report it to any of the admins (myself, Wiccan, Moxy, or r0o) and it will be taken care of.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Spammer 12 Years ago Karma: 277
Joy has created a new account and managed to spam half the darn site with her stupid emails. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS!!!!

If you receive an email or PM from someone like this, forward the PM to a Site Administrator as soon as possible. If you get this in an email, delete it and do not respond to this person. This is a typical spam/phishing scheme and they do all sorts of ugly stuff if you respond to them!

I am working on collecting the IP addresses used by this one and sending them to be blocked from the site. Sorry for any worry/inconvenience!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Spammer 12 Years ago Karma: 277
Just thought I'd bring you all up to date... we THOUGHT we'd blocked the entire range that this spammer used, but evidently, Joy got through AGAIN. I have a message in to Mitharus, and have deleted all the PMs that were still in the database from her.f

Sorry your inboxes keep getting this garbage, but we're doing the best we can to try to stop it from happening any more!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Spammer 12 Years ago Karma: 24
I, personally, haven't received anything from this spammer *knocks on wood* but I just wanted to send out thanks to all the admins for your hard work in quickly taking care of this matter! Get that pesky spammer, guys!

Logged Logged

Brittini C.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Spammer 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
i too have recieved multiple messages from "joy" and some other person

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.