Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A cause for concern
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A cause for concern
bryony eats ramen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A cause for concern 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I was checking my emails on the old hotmail today and noticed that I had a message of some one from dokuga which was slightly strange.
I'm not going to give details to the person who messaged me but this person told me they were highly interested in me after viewing my profile (which is very bare for your information!) and wanted to discuss something privately with me and therefore gave me their email.

To myself this is very suspicious actions as why couldn't this person just simply private message me?
Suffice to say when I logged into dokuga the private message was missing.
I'm a little bit concerned.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:A cause for concern 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
The PM is missing because we deleted them out of the database. That e-mail was from a spammer out on the Ivory Coast. As soon as we heard that she was hitting up profiles, we shut her down and deleted her and her stuff off the site.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A cause for concern 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
This is what I love so much about Dokuga! The admins and mods are proactive, members are concerned about each other, issues are addressed in a prompt and appropriate manner with the decisions based on the best outcome for all involved. Here's a THANK YOU! and a big HURRAH! for the admins and mods and everyone else who gives so selflessly of their time to make this one of the best run, and safest, sites on the internet.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/01 08:19 By tenchi no mai. Reason: corrected a misspellling

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A cause for concern 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Yeah, this was addressed yesterday by Velvet Sometimes and Wiccan Methuselah in the thread 'The Fishy Messages', so- to my knowledge- many of the site members have been made aware of this issue.

Logged Logged
bryony eats ramen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A cause for concern 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
wow that was very quick and thank you so much. I'm happy to know how fast the admins are quick to identify a problem and fix it here on dokuga.
Many many thanks it's much appreciated ^_^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.