Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
just a few sugestions.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: just a few sugestions.
shadowchsr
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
just a few sugestions. 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If these have been brought up before, I'm sorry, I don't mean to repeat what others have posted. I don't have any glitches or problems to report just a site suggestion or two. I was wondering that in chat, if there is a way to code the moderators names in a different color, wouldn't it be possible for those who register and are under the age of 18, to have an icon or different color to their name as well to alert others that there is a minor in the room. Granted there were be those who will not be truthful about their age but I think it might help in creating awareness for others without constantly having to ask. Maybe it's to trivial to make changes to but I thought it was worth mentioning.

The only other thing I'd like to possibly see is a message alert icon next to the messages link so that a person knows to check their messages for updates and alerts. I know that also seems small but may other sites have them that I neglected checking my messages for weeks because I assumed the lack of an icon meant that I hadn't gotten any messages. And since messages and allerts are not saved her indefinitely, it's possible for members to miss updates that they would want to be aware of.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:just a few sugestions. 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
There are two chat rooms. A 18+ room and an All Age room. If you are in the All Age room then topics/language/behavior should all be catored to being friendly towards all ages. The mods are at the top of the list of people in the rooms in red.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/26 15:37 By MoxyMikki.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:just a few sugestions. 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
shadowchsr wrote:

The only other thing I'd like to possibly see is a message alert icon next to the messages link so that a person knows to check their messages for updates and alerts. I know that also seems small but may other sites have them that I neglected checking my messages for weeks because I assumed the lack of an icon meant that I hadn't gotten any messages. And since messages and allerts are not saved her indefinitely, it's possible for members to miss updates that they would want to be aware of.

At the top right-hand corner of each page, when you are logged in, there are icons that show how many messages are in your Inbox and your Archive, and when you have a new message, a flashing notice appears telling you that you have a new message and how many there are. It's just to the right of the icon where it says "Hi (username)"

Hope that helps!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.