Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Log in Error? (Registered Area)
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Log in Error? (Registered Area) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
It happens to me every now and then, but not with the frequency that you are describing.

The only solution I can think of that might do anything at all would be clearing your cache. If Miss K has done anything to the site recently, clearing your cache would get older versions out and make space for the new stuff.

In Firefox, go to Tools and then to Clear Recent History (it could be Clear Private Data on older versions). From there it will give you a list of things you can clear out. Select 'cache' and wherever else you wish to do some housekeeping, and hit 'clear now' or 'ok'. Depending on how often you do that, it might take a few minutes to complete the task.

I hope that helps a bit, or possibly solves your problem ^.^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/21 12:55 By MomoDesu. Reason: Explanation fail.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Log in Error? (Registered Area) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
I'm having it too, though I just expected it to be something new added. Never really thought anything about it. Though, I don't have to go back to the home page. I just resign in from that page and get in.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Crescent Dreams
Pup
graphgraph
This has been happening to me over the past month or so where I'll open the Dokuga home page, find a fic or picture I read and want to review/leave a comment on, and I'll go to sign in (at the page of the fic or picture) and this will show up:

I keep doing it even though I know it won't let me be signed in, and I'll have to go back to the home page to sign in correctly. (I just left the top part where it says "Do you want Firefox to remember the password for crescent... to show that I've actually tried to sign in, and it sent me to that.)

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it the website or just me? Loging in at the home page really isn't a big deal, but I usually forget and try to when I'm on a story or picture page, and have to go back is kind of a pain.

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Log in Error? (Registered Area) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
Yeah, I've been having that problem too, but it's only occasional. I just swear at the computer and login - again!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Log in Error? (Registered Area) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
I've tried clearing recent history. I also do a full CCleaner almost every day. I'm still getting the message though. Could it possibly be a 'make sure you're the right person' type screen? Or, could it be because I use firefox? Though, Dokuga tends to keep me logged in a while. So, perhaps I should start signing out of the site, before I go to bed. Maybe being on so long does it?

I know, I'm coming up with responses that wouldn't make a difference. Just trying to toss some ideas out there.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
BlueHeavensAngel
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Log in Error? (Registered Area) 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I have the same problem and it can be irritating sometimes. I clear my computer of cookies and stuff often, especially when I'm having trouble. I use Safari so I don't think the problem is because of Firefox. It doesn't happen to me as often though since most of the time I am logged in all the time.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.