Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Posting problems again
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Posting problems again
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Posting problems again 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
Though, after the mess this AM with you, it is working for me to post. When i posted again tonight I noticed a glitch. On both Firefox and IE, though it's working for me to post it's stripping out some of the formatting in the thing. All the italics i used are gone as are centering and a few other things. I had to go in and re-add a bunch of things before i posted.

Sorry to trouble you again.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Posting problems again 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi Miss K. - I'm having problems posting also. When I click on add a chapter, there is no tool bar showing at the top of the editor, just the space for the title and the box to paste your chapter, with the submit button off to the right. Hope this gives you enough to go by, if not, PM me. Thanks!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Posting problems again 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 51
I redid the scripting for the editor, try clearing your cache and let me know if it makes any difference.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Posting problems again 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Nope - still the same - cleared the cache - shut down - restarted.

Here's the weird thing - in IE the editor is still not correct.
But in Firefox it is correct - however when I tried pasting into it, part of the chapter was in bold and part was normal and I couldn't get the bold to un-bold. Maybe I should just wait awhile and try again. Thanks for your help.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/27 03:35 By tenchi no mai. Reason: added latest attempts

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.