Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Problem
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 9
It works the same with pics? I wanted to post two pics of me at Oni-con 2008 (Houston, TX) with two friends I met from San Antonio

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 0
we have a few issues with fanart...(Nobody loathes our gallery) There is an option to upload your fanart from a link, so if you post your art somewhere else like at deviant art photobucket or paper demon you can just use the link and link your art here. its faster and works everytime.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Alrighty I'll send you the links but I have to resize them first because some of the pics may be too big

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/23 07:43 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 26
Okay, I'll try and talk you through this (If I don't make any sense then it would be my fault not yours... I'm bad at explaining things).

I'm sure you already know how to get to Main, so I don't think I'll need to tell you how to get there. When you are there, there should be a bunch of little images above your text box thing. Right between the pictures of an anchor and a brush is an image of a tree (it should say insert/edit image when you hover over it). After you click on it, it should come up with three things: Image URL, Image Description and Title. Just paste the URL (image address) in the first bar, a short description in the second bar, and the title of the image in the third bar. After you're done with that, just click on the Insert button. I hope this helps.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/21 13:24 By Honey-Bee.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
That's the problem though...I've done just that and the pic doesn't show up

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 696975
send me a link of the pics you want uploaded and I'll see what I can do for you. If they're being uploaded from your computer directly, attach the files here to the post and we'll give it a go

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Umm I've been trying to get the pics that I put in the section titled "Main" on my profile to show up...but nothing does...and when I copied and pasted a song just to test my theory it turned out right because the song didn't show up either...what's going on?- or is it just that I'm technologically hopeless?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/21 13:04 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Problem 15 Years ago Karma: 51
Were you able to add your work?

If not, let me know what happens when you try. If you're hitting a blank page, an error, etc.,

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Problem 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
I've been having problems looking at a particular thread "show yourselves to your fellow dokuganians". I've managed to upload my picture after resizing it to meet the requirements. Afterwards, when I try to look at the recent posts, I come up with an error message regarding the maximum number of bytes that can be loaded after it takes longer than usual to load. I'm not sure if it's a bug. I started a new thread concerning the problem in the off-topic discussion category. I even tried deleting cookies from my laptop, refreshing the page and nothing works.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.