Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
No E-mail Updates
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: No E-mail Updates
gildedglass
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
It's really weird; I haven't been getting any email updates/alerts from Dokuga. One of my favorite stories was updated, and I didn't even know until I started browsing the fanfiction section. Also, it will not tell me about any new reviews. I've gone to my profile and edited the necessary contact information, but it's just not working. Am I the only one with this problem...? How would I go about fixing it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
That happens to me, too. That's why I always check the DOKUGA every hours (>_<) [not every hours actually, tehee).
If not mistaken, this is started since the server got down (and I thought it happens only on me :ohmy: )

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 53
Stardust Miko wrote:
It's really weird; I haven't been getting any email updates/alerts from Dokuga. One of my favorite stories was updated, and I didn't even know until I started browsing the fanfiction section. Also, it will not tell me about any new reviews. I've gone to my profile and edited the necessary contact information, but it's just not working. Am I the only one with this problem...? How would I go about fixing it?

Hrmm... I'll double check the mail server to make sure it's not configured wrong / just unhappy with life. Though I myself have received story email alerts.

-M

Logged Logged
Ldsan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I received my first email alert last Aug 13. But the succeeding email alerts (Aug 14 and 18) were being flagged as spam.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
I haven't received alerts either. Last Thursday was the last day I got one, but I can see one story has two new chapters since then.

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 53
Yeah, I just looked over this. There's nothing sitting in the mail queue waiting, and I can send mail from the system out and receive it on my gmail account fine.

Don't know what you're using for e-mail, but you can try adding:
Code:

noreply@dokuga.com

to your contact list. I know some sites have used the contacts as a general "whitelist" for e-mails.

-M

Logged Logged
gildedglass
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No E-mail Updates 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Okay I think it got fixed or something, because I got a review alert yesterday. yay! I hope it lasts, and I'll be checking my trash and spam boxes! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.