Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching: younger Sesshomaru story Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching: younger Sesshomaru story
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
searching: younger Sesshomaru story 11 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfiction where Kagome ends up further back in time than intended; I can't remember a lot of details and might be mixing things up, but I believe upon exiting the well she is taken hostage and brought to a camp where Sesshomaru and his father are. I think she's supposed to heal somebody at the camp? that's all I've got so any help is appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching: younger Sesshomaru story 11 Years ago Karma: 52
I know the story your talking about. In this story does Kagome kinda skip though time every time she jumps in the well? And later she ends up freeing Sesshomaru and other demons from some monks that use them as "Dog fighters"? and Kagome finds her self raped and pregnant back home in the future and to escape the threat of her 'mate' the one that raped her she moves to New York or something like that and is later found by Sesshomaru?

If this is the one your looking for than I really hope you find it cause I have been looking for it too for so long. It was a great story.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching: younger Sesshomaru story 11 Years ago Karma: 47
I remember one like that a long time ago. It's called Accidental Seduction by Darkraven Haven (rated M).

Kagome was sent farther back into time and is taken to a military camp to heal Sesshoumaru, who had been injured in battle. Afterward, the well takes her to several other points in time before she finally manages to get back to her own, where she eventually runs into a modern-day Sesshoumaru.

It's not marked as being finished and hasn't been updated since '05.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
this might be it ...Im going to go check it out thanks

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
this is the story I was looking for I hope it was the one you were looking for too

Logged Logged
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching: younger Sesshomaru story 11 Years ago Karma: 0
thanks! ya, that was the one I was looking for; unfortunately I had forgotten about the rape which is the reason I never got that far reading it in the first place . I realize rape is a very realistic scenario, especially for the time period, but I'm too empathic to be able to stomach reading about it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.