Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: KougaxKagura story?
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
KougaxKagura story? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Weird question, I know.

But there was this one story that I read when I was just getting into fanfiction (and apparently never faving anything either! )

I cant remember how it starts but I know that Kouga slowly starts to develop feelings for Kagura (I think he admits it to here while they're on the beach... Idk I just know that there was a scene with a beach)
I think I remember that Kagura let herself be killed by his packmates so that they could have their revenge but was brought back to life again (cant really remember how...)
And I may or may not be confusing this with another story but I think I remember that Kouga pretends that he has to be force into a mating with Kagura but that they both know that all the 'resentment' is just for show.

Well thats all I can remember. Hopefully that enough so that someone can point me in the right direction because I really miss that story...or stories, I'm still not sure about that part.

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:KougaxKagura story? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
Venganza by Thunk (on ff.net - www.fanfiction.net/s/1059503/1/Venganza)

(Complete) Naraku is dead, and Kouga is now faced with polygamy in order to keep his precious tribe from dying out. Problem is, his heart is monogamous. And to his horror, he finds it fixating on the very demon that slew his men to begin with. KK
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 51,172 - Reviews: 655 - Updated: 6-22-03 - Published: 11-10-02 - Kouga & Kagura – Complete

This is part of an excellent group of stories by Thunk, which includes Soledad, a Sesshoumaru and Sango love story, and Beso, an Inuyasha and Kagome love story. There is also A Miroku and Sango Oneshotter and The First Soledad Spinoff.

These were my first introduction to the Inuyasha fandom, and I love to reread them, even though Sesshoumaru and Kagome are my favorite pairing.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:KougaxKagura story? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Thank you so so so much!!!
You have no idea how long I had myself going crazy looking for that story.
I'll have to be sure to check out the authors other stories too.

Karma for you my dear!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.