Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a fic
melissa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
i have been looking for a fic where sessoumaru and kagome are together in his castle and one of his guards wants her for himself and goes a little crazy and sesshoumaru then tries to kill him but the guard knows some kind of secrets so he is on a different plain and starts bothering her that way and inuyasha likes one of sesshoumaru's female guards

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
Isn't that the one where her guard can manipulate shadows or something like that? I think Kagome also was a bit bi-curious and she and the female guard (the one that chased after Inuyasha) became lovers while Sesshoumaru watched. (can't remember if he joined in).
I think the female guard called Inuyasha her 'puppy'. If I recall Inu betrayed Kagome and that's what put her in the House of the West.
That male guard... guy... whomever, became totally obsessed with Kagome. Didn't she save him from being returned to his clan, or something because they were whores and theives... or am I getting two different stories mixed up?
I think it was on Adult Fanfic. I know it was MA.
Wish I could remember more.

Logged Logged

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 95
I think you might be looking for "A Demon Lord's Cry" by Kagome Yuki Niwa

A Demon Lord's Cry

His howls haunted his castle and with nothing else to do, his subjects call upon Kagome to subdue their lord. Rin has died and her death causes Sesshoumaru to loose himself to his raging beast. While subduing the Western Lord, Kagome inadvertently binds herself to the taiyoukai, making herself Lady of the House of the Moon, and suffers all the perks and downsides of being human royalty among a demonic court. **Winner Joint 2nd Place Drama for the 2010 3rd Quarter Awards**Nominated 1st Quarter 2011 Best Drama, Best Canon**Winner 3rd Place 1st Quarter Best Darkfic/Horror**Winner 2nd Place 2nd Quarter Best Drama**
Rated MA

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
melissa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
i dont think the guard could do the shadows in the story but kagome was bi-curious and sesshoumaru did watch it that about all i can remember also.

Logged Logged
Mina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
The story you are looking for is Desire by Ashley. Here is the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2891/1. Remember that this story is MA and not for minors.

Logged Logged
melissa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you that is the story i was looking for

Logged Logged
Mina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
You're welcome. Happy reading.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.