Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Read this last year
Read this last year 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this story around this time last year. Its about kagome meeting sesshomaru in the modern times. Inuyasha is mated to kikyo and they have pups. Inuyasha has woken sesshomaru up from a long sleep. He is introduced to the pups and is tring to adjust to the world. One of the female pups he likes because when he was first learning how to use a credit card she taught him and had him buy her a lot of toys and other things. He liked her because he can apreciate a sharp mind and she took advantaje of a weakness in another.

Kagome met him with the pups in a park with shippou he is her son. They seem to like each other slowly and the pups call sesshomaru oc-chan.
The last chapter I read was about them having a missunderstanding and inuyasha explaining why sesshomaru acted the way he did and why he wrote her a letter instead of coming to see her in person.

It was during December that I read this. If you know the name of the story or it's author please let me know. Arigatou.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Read this last year 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Hmm.. I'm almost sure it's Sesshoumaru's Holiday Romance by Luna. Here's a link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6630/1?author=2949
I hope that helps.

Logged Logged
Re:Read this last year 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Arigatou. Yup that was the right one. Thanks.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/22 09:22 By princess of the western lands.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.