Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help please!
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help please! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Okay, In this story, Kagome is a grim reaper and has agreed to help Sesshomaru after discovering that they have a mutual enemy. Tensaiga allows Sesshomaru the ability to summon Kagome as the Grim reaper. Over time, they fall in love and he tries to find a way to restore her to life so they can be together. Also Rin and Kohaku are together in this story and Rin is fairly old at this point.

Okay, this story is only been completed for a few months, but I can't for the life of me remember the author or the name, and it was really famous and awesome, and gah, I should know the name, but it escapes me. Serious tip of the tongue moment. Can someone please help me!!

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
The only story that comes to my mind is "Death's New Mistress" by Quiet Whisper, but it's incomplete. I hope it's what you're looking for.

Here's the link :

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3143/1

Rated MA

Logged Logged

Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh, I thought it was complete, must have gotten it confused with In Death, Trust me as you didn't in life, That story is complete and they come out around the same time so I must have thought they had both been completed, silly me thanks so much!! Karma for you!!

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
You're very welcome! It's one of my personal favorites as well

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.