Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Already Mated Fic
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Okay, there is another fic I am searching for now.

Here is what I remember: Inuyasha mated Kikyo and was hiding it from Kagome because he still loved her, but Kikyo was about to die so he did what he thought he should do. Kikyo knew about Inuyasha's feelings and told him over and over again that he needed to explain the situation to Kagome, but of course he never did. Needless to say, Kagome found out and eventually ended up with Sessoumaru. I think Kagome brought Kikyo back to life as well.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Also, if y'all could take a look at my other post Immortal Guardians and think you may know the fic let me know. These two are driving me crazy!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The topic has been locked.
Lady Nefertiti
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 37
Hmm..I think the fic you mention might be called 'Choices and Consequences' by Texan Lady. I could be wrong though

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Thank you for the help, but that wasn't it. However, I do love this fic and Texanlady!

In this one, Kikyo isn't malicious nor really evil. They really only did it so she could hold on a little longer. Kikyo also spoke to Kagome directly, explaining the situation and telling Kagome that she told Inuyasha all along to let her know what was going on.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Did Inuyasha make some kind of trade with Sesshoumaru? I remember one where Sesshoumaru offers to take Kagome off Inuyasha's hands so he can be with Kikyo. I can't remember the name or any of the other details.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
The one you are describing sounds like "The Breeder", also by TexanLady. However, that is not the one I am looking for. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a trade of any kind in the fic I am looking for.

Thanks though, love!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/07 21:19 By Kayelyn.

Eppu Nuotio
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Please someone help this women find this story...it sounds so interesting!!!

Logged Logged

Click Me!
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
The one I mentioned isn't "The Breeder" by Texanlady, but thank you. The one I mentioned isn't such a dark fic and is completed.

I'm almost positive that I've read the one your looking for and I'll keep searching for it.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Already Mated Fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
Sounds a great deal like my fic Evolution of a Diayoukai (MA rated ONLY!). Might not be but sounds like parts of it.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Danyealle-sama, for the win! That was it. Thanks for the help and the fic too! And Amy, if you could, pm the fic you were talking about if you don't mind. It sounds interesting.

Logged Logged

Eppu Nuotio
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I will when I find it. It's probably in my fave list just like "Evolution of a Diayoukai" Lol I think I'm going brain dead.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.