Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: KagSess
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
KagSess 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok! So I have been wanting to read this story for such a long time, but I can't seem to remember the title and only remember the ending. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are mates in the end. And after fighting off...something...Kagome has decided to help the demons not be exterminated in the future by creating an illusion over them in the form of a ring for men and bracelet for women. Some don't agree, but most do. And also at the the end, a group of priests come to the west citadel to destroy the 'silver beast' and find only a human king and queen. aka Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Anyways the priest tries to do something to Kagome, but she shows that she is the stronger in spiritual power. They leave and I think there is like one more chapter with them in the future.

So help with the title please? Thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/08 14:16 By bbatten88.
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:KagSess 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
did kagome have an amazing amount of wonderlust? where she had Sess' kid?

if so then your thinking about QuietWhisper's Living Through Time, but the fic was taken down by the author, to my knowledge there aren't any copies online anywhere.

more deatisl from this fic ^^

Kagome ends up wondering around the FE for years, always seems to come to one of her friend's home just in time for the birth of one of their children, She's not aging b/c of the jewel. She meets Sess shortly after his heir is born, a pup that for the most part doesnt seem to be able to eat, kagome fixes him, and the pup calms at her scent, kagome even jokes about kidnapping sess' heir b/c it's so cute! Eventually she comes back to Rin who is getting married(she's about 16? - rin that is), and threatens to murderize her soon to be human hubby, she wonders around somemore and ends up coming back when Rin is going to have her baby, only her hubby is killed, and the baby passes. Rin comes back to sess, and while there Kagome and Sess play cards and get drunk, and have a smutfest, resulting in kagome getting preggo.

Kagome leaves again taking Rin with her, and they find out she's preggo, they end up at a cabin in the woods with an old lady that just wants to hear kagome's story as payment, and helps her birth her pup. Kagome constantly refers to the pup as "Squirt" and threatened to "ground" her for when she's older and can actually understand the punishment. She knows she's got to go back to sess and ends up in a big fight right before he finds them and when he does he's all O_O PUP! they go back to his home and have to hide the pup from his mate who is a bad mate, and kagome stays there for a few years before her wonderlust kicks back in. During this time though, Shippo ends up coming up with a way for a Ring/necklace to pull in it's owners youkai and use it as a battery to aid in the illusion.

the end result is that youkai can hide without really trying and the rings could possibly be ordered to fit a specifcation. Timeline wise, this had only gotten an immortalish kagome through about 10 - 12 years after the shikon "wars" and the authoress pulled it down probably because her muse seemed to up and go MIA on her, leaving her with a blank muse for how to get her from roughly 1500 ad - 2000 ad, as a large and major conflict had already happened.

Either way, if this is what you remember then the fic is no longer up online, additionally the author has no plans to put it up online again anytime soon, and is not fond of people asking about it as she has yet to change her mind about it. Lastly, I'm pretty sure she wasnt want people asking if they can share it if they had a copy. It's been plagiarized once, and that version was up online for a few months before someone realized this wasn't the original author.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/08 14:29 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:KagSess 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I've read that, but I don't think it is the one I am looking for.

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:KagSess 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Destined For Me (Sesshoumaru x Kagome, Inuyasha x Nasume) (Complete)
By CindyGirl (fanfiction.net)...I think it has rated MA content so no minors. This is a LONG one. I have it archived for my personal enjoyment and its over 1400 pages in my ms word.

- Kagome tells the Cardinal Lords that they have to conceal themselves (Southern used to be Kamlyn but he was defeated, his family defeated and Inuyasha is now lord) they inform the Eastern lord to join, but he ignores her warnings. His lands suffer.
- I think its Kagome and Shippou that create the rings...
- Kagome defeats the Eastern and Northern lords (though the northern concedes) and they have to give her a gift for defeating her. The Northern lord's gift is wonderful, beautiful land, while the Eastern gives her a barren wasteland
-Kagome is a Pure heart miko.

Is this it?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/09 18:51 By EzzieValentine.
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:KagSess 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes this is it! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.