Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic
Purp1ebabe
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't know if I am confusing this fic with a bunch of others but all I remember is a sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha threesome moment. Sesshoumaru is injured and kagome ends up taking care of him and stuff and eventually falls for him and i guess he feels the same. It maybe a one-shot but I dont remember much else. If anyone knows any other fic with this pairing please let me know?

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 56
There's a few with similar storylines of Kagome helping an injured Sess. I don't recall if any of them were 3 way though. Do you remember if it was an older or newer story? Can you remember any other points?

Logged Logged

Purp1ebabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
This story was pretty old. It took place in the past. I think Sesshoumaru's abdomen was injured really badly and his one arm is missing but I could be mistaken. I think when Kagome was bandaging Sesshoumaru's stomach he was unable to control himself and inuyasha see.

Otherwise if you know other good stories with and injured Sesshoumaru relying on Kagome that would be nice too.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
is he sitting up against a tree and she is straddling is his legs? She happens to not be wearing underwear due do bathing when she hears a noise and goes to investigate, and his pants happen to have a rip in a convenient location? If this sounds familiar I know which one you a talking about, but I can not remember the name, its about 1-2 chapters long. I will look aroud my favs on numerous sites and let you know if I find anything.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Could it be?

Simply Hard by Elle6778 www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1188/1
This is an offshoot from the hot spring scene in A Simple Legacy where Kagome could not keep her hands to herself. Note that this is completely out of context with the actual story. This scene did not happen in A Simple Legacy. One-shot PWP.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Oneshots ?-? Created: 22 Nov 2008 ?-? Updated: 22 Nov 2008
Genre: Erotica ?-? Chapters: 1 ?-? Reviews: 1 ?-? Words: 4,218 ?-? Reads: 1,910

Which is a part of A Simple Legacy www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1187/1
Inuyasha’s erratic youkai transformations forced Kagome to seek help from Sesshoumaru in more ways than one. Unsurprisingly, the taiyoukai balked at the idea...until Kagome offered him something in exchange for his help.
Rating: T ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 22 Nov 2008 ?-? Updated: 22 Nov 2008
Genre: Action, Friendship ?-? Chapters: 9 ?-? Reviews: 5 ?-? Words: 38,555 ?-? Reads: 12,716

And has a sequel?: A Simple Legacy II & III www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1189/1
Part II (complete): Sesshoumaru and Kagome had parted ways after their agreement. They met again when Sesshoumaru decided that it was time to collect on what Kagome owed him. Part III (complete): The appearance of an enemy from the past brought Sesshoumaru and Kagome together once again. This time, will they realize their feeling for each other?
Rating: T ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 22 Nov 2008 ?-? Updated: 22 Nov 2008
Genre: Action, Drama, Romance ?-? Chapters: 27 ?-? Reviews: 11 ?-? Words: 170,597 ?-? Reads: 31,035

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/06 22:28 By sugar0o. Reason: >:l stupid bugs!

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Sounds like The Spring and the Brothers on AFF (MA RATED ONLY!)
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=19198

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Purp1ebabe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
O I guess it was this one. I thought it was longer but I guess I was just getting my stories confused! Thanks for the help everyone!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sesshoumaru/kagome/inuyasha fic 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
If it was a simple legacy, then it is kinda longer, the bath Lemon was an "omake" never n the original/finished work. You might have read both, and thought they were one and the same,it would stand to reason! ^_^ either way, if this was what you were looking for, I'm glad i could help!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.