Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow, it's been a while since I have been on here!

Anyways my dears! This story is probably familiar to most of you, but for the life of me I just can't seem to remember the title to it. In it Sesshoumaru is considered a monster since he is covered in nothing but silver fur. His mother was a goddess or something that fell in love with Sesshoumaru's father and turned her body into an inu's so that she could be with him. But she didn't get it right. Sesshoumaru has chosen Kagome as his mate and now he has to woo her. He tells her that he refuses to have children because of how he is. There is more to the story obviously, but I don't want to give anything else away for those that have not read it yet.

So can any of you lovelies help me with the title? Thank you in advance me dears!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
You're looking for "Hallowed Desire" by Demonlordlover, and you can find it here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7370/1http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7370/1

Definitely an MA rated fic, so NO YIMs, please!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
You know, you seem to be the one to always answer my questions here! Lol. Thank you!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Sheer luck, honest! I know a lot of them, but sugar0o is the absolute BEST at finding fics, trust me. There are very few that r0o doesn't know!

You are most welcome, m'dear, glad I could help!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
YOU! wiccanpants, stop t0oting r0o's horn! you know just as well as i do that you answer as many as me! :33333

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
LMAO!

Srsly, r0o-pants... you are the acknowledged MASTER at finding the fics. I pale in comparison, but I do get lucky on occasion. See, the problem is that my memory isn't what it should be anymore, y'know? Getting old and all that jazz, LOL!

HUGGLES THE r0o!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.