Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a Sess/Kag Fic... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: looking for a Sess/Kag Fic...
Irish Lass
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a Sess/Kag Fic... 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
It is set in Modern time... no mention of going to the past... Inutashio is still alive and married to Izaioid... Inuyasha is younger... a preteen... and Sess and Kagome are inlove, but his father wants him to mate a full demon...

Kagome moves away to the states, and Sesshomaru apparently imprinted on her already... there is a scene where Sess takes a broken bottle and craves Kagome's name into his arm, and he is in the hospital...

Inuyasha is the one that makes his father see reason and that there is nothing wrong with Sess and Kagome being together since he is a half breed....

Inutashio tries contacting Kagome to come back... but she doesn't want to get involved...

I can't remember the name of the fanfiction... and I don't think it was completed either. Please help.

Logged Logged

Irish Lass
  The topic has been locked.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for a Sess/Kag Fic... 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
Sounds like
Starcrossed by tessahime
Kagome has had enough of waiting and is saying goodbye to Sesshoumaru. She won't stay, no matter how much he begs.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 29 Jun 2009 ?-? Updated: 18 Jul 2010
Genre: Angst, Friendship, Romance ?-? Chapters: 13 ?-? Reviews: 39 ?-? Words: 27,350 ?-? Reads: 18,958

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/31 12:22 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
Irish Lass
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a Sess/Kag Fic... 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
that is it.. thank you so much. I hope that the author does come to finish it... but it looks like she hasn't even been logged onto the site in over a year. will still keep my fingers crossed.

Logged Logged

Irish Lass
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.