Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help! looking a fic where kagome has wanderlust Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help! looking a fic where kagome has wanderlust
Psyraptor
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help! looking a fic where kagome has wanderlust 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I'm looking for a fic that has Kagome immortal, i believe using the not-affected-by-time concept from castle through the looking glass, or through fusion with the Shikon no Tama, i honestly forget, but its not all that important. What i remember specifically though is that she's a prey of divinely(iirc) imposed wanderlust, traveling across japan, always heaidng to where she's neede dmost without really knowing the why until she gets there. Also in this story, i believe the human warlords are banding together to drive teh Youkai out. Kagome and Rin, whose accompanying her eventually, stay behind at kouga's den to distract the soldiers while the wolves retreat to Sesshoumaru's stronghold.

Also, there sone instance where Kagome remains at Sesshoumaru's castle for a lenghty period of time, supposed to end (a time set by her as teh urge to move on become sto great) when the plum trees bloom.

Near the end, Kagome gives birth to Sesshoumaru's daughter, but had been far away from teh Shiro due to her wanderlust, so she has the child in the home of an old lady who'd been trianing her and rin IIRC, then her wanderlust screams for he rto return to Sesshoumaru, and so she does, but get scaught by winter and ha sto hold out in a cave, whilst having a baby to nurture. Sesshoumaru eventually finds her, only discovering now he has a daughter, or he might have learned it a bit before, while she was away, though i do know he was rather pissed to find her gone like the morning after they copulated.

Hope this joggle sthe memory of someone, just hopefully not to the point of frustration where you know the story i'm talking about, yet cant find it yourself or remember its title. I was sur ei bookmarked it...yet i cant find it in my favorites here, or at FFN, currently looking through AFFN, but not sur eif thats gonna bear any fruit.

Thanks anyways, heres hoping someone finds it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/20 08:37 By psyraptor.

*I laugh in the face of danger, HA-HAHA-HAHA|*

(goblin zepplin in Warcraft 3)

(this is at the end of a comment)
I shall now create a paradoxe by saying...*epic suspense*...no comment
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:help! looking a fic where kagome has wanderlust 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
your looking for Quiet Whispers' 'Living Through Time' she's taken it down more then a year ago. sorry!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
HanyouKagome962
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help! looking a fic where kagome has wanderlust 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Yea I'm really sad Quiet Whisper took it down too. I loved the relationship between little Taro and Ren. That fix was awesome. Hope it gets reposted and completed.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.