Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help Me Look For A Story.... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help Me Look For A Story....
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help Me Look For A Story.... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Okay, this is my first time posting on here, so be nice to me. Anyway, I was looking for a story I found while ago on FanFiction that was a Sesshomaru and Kagome pairing that I can't seem to get out of my head. The thing is: I don't remember the title. I was wondering if anyone could help me try and find it? If so, here's what I remember!

What I remember:-

It's and older story I believe, but am unsure of this. In this story, it takes place in both times - both modern and past. I believe InuYasha and Kagome have fight again and she runs home. While away, she runs into modern day Sesshomaru and finds out he runs a museum. He offers her a job working for him there because he understands her 'predicament' with having to go between the current time and the past. When she finally returns to the past, she's still has his scent on her and the past Sesshomaru happens to be there waiting for her and is mad at this and wants to know why she has it on her, for it had been a while since they had run into each in the past.

She later saves Kagura and Kanna they become close friends and in the future they help her by training her, while she stays there for long periods of time with a few key trips to the past. At first Sesshomaru, Shippou, and Kouga (who later become involved in training as well, not sure about Shippou) are hesitant and try to hide themselves at first thinking that if they hid they wouldn't have to face her, because they did something in the past (not sure what exactly off the top of my head) but that plan fails completely because she senses them from the time she starts training. But she decides to let them be.

Naraku is eventually killed and Sesshomaru of the past tries to force himself on her in the past, to become her mate but fails. Oh! And Kagura and Kouga are later mated and have a daughter who is later after Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru learns his lesson and actually falls in love with Kagome after her last trip through the well. She also finds her feelings for him and when they announce that they are to be mated Kagura's and Kouga's daughter doesn't take it well. Also he goes by the name Darcy - yes after the character name 'Mr. Darcy' from Pride and Prejudice. He actually says this, too. It's one of the few lines I remember.

Can someone please help me?

-Lyssie!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me Look For A Story.... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Pretty sure it´s Finding Her Strength by TiggyToggy

(Rated M)

Logged Logged
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me Look For A Story.... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Yup! That's it! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

-Lyssie!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.