Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching, Kagome Transformed Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching, Kagome Transformed
Christie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching, Kagome Transformed 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Searching for two separate fics:

First is one where Inu leaves Kagome and the tachi alone at night, she is "attacked" by a feral canine demon, that transfers his powers to her.
She is an Amazon Canine Demon, InuPapa is called back to be her surrogate papa. She is the ruling Alpha of her pack with Sango as second.
When she takes Sango as her second, it is after an attack on them, when she saves them, yet is unsure if she is being challenged. Miroku, in typical style is seen as challenging, because he hesitates a moment to long in submitting.
InuPapa seeks Sesshomaru to teach her.
She takes Inuyasha and Kikyo back in to her fold, after ensuring that Inuyasha understands his place and she bonds him to her.
Extremely well written and graphic in descriptions, even in my minds eye, I can see Inuyasha with the burns of Kagome's marks. Her wild and untamed as an Inu running off instincts.

Any help finding this little treasure would be fantastic. Especially since my memory has failed me on the name of it!

And the other... since my memory is failing me right now...

Is another Kagome transformed fic.
More vague on details here, but, she is running with Shippo.
Hiding from the Tachi and she comes across Sesshomaru running rampant one night, takes on the fight with him, becomes pregnant.
She is then forced in to a marriage with a ruling human lord, the pup is born and dies very shortly after. He is born early and complications with his lungs prevent him from surviving.
Her husband is murdered in an uprising and she does nothing to stop it.
And in usual Kagome style, makes numerous friends along the way, including "grandpa" a blind wolf demon.
She eats demon meat for energy that he helped her body learn to tolerate.
Last chapter I can remember reading, Inuyasha was there, fighting her "surrogate grandpa" and she charges in, is gravely injured and her Grandpa and Sesshomaru take her to a lake, where he calls upon his mother to help heal her, she is consumed in flames and reborn out of them.

Thanks in advance.

Both of these stories were incredibly well written, so I know someone has to recognize them!
Any help, gratefully appreciated!

Logged Logged

Madness is an indication of sanity.
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Searching, Kagome Transformed 12 Years ago Karma: 216
1. inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093393 Valadium by Draconis_Lilium
*CHAP. 19 UP* When drastic things happen, there's nothing more you can do but keep going. Because that's what the world does. Anal,Bi,B-Mod,Dom,DP,F/M/M,Language,UST,WIP
Posted : 2008-07-18 -:- Edited : 2011-06-02 13:59:46 RATED MA!

2. www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1 No Such Thing as Fate by silverchan89
Kagome has made the critical decision to leave the group after stumbling over Kikyou and Inuyasha one to many times. Now growing stronger in the feudal era and making it on her own with a fox kit and lessons learned on the way, life just got interesting. 2ND QUARTER, 2011: NOMINATED BEST CANNON AND BEST PORTRAYAL OF KAGOME!!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 08-10-11 - Created: 07-28-09 Chapters: 28 - Reviews: 334 - Words: 270,251 - Reads: 91,390

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/21 18:03 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Christie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching, Kagome Transformed 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Awesome!
Thanks!

I knew someone would recognize them easily!

Unfortunately... age has me slower at recall than I used to be!

Appreciate the help!
Those were exactly the ones I was looking for!

Logged Logged

Madness is an indication of sanity.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.