Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
where's my spring fever?!?! Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: where's my spring fever?!?!
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
where's my spring fever?!?! 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
I am looking for an incomplete fic that I read once and have a strong desire to read again, but I can't remember the title of it! For shame, I know.

Anyhoo, the story is post Naraku and it's Spring. Inuyasha is taking Kagome to Sango's village for a visit. Rin is there and Sesshoumaru is hanging around because of her. Sesshoumaru saves Kagome from being attacked by a lusty Kouga and then decides to just screw with the miko's mind. When Kagome tells Sango about it, Sango gets excited because now she has a chance to learn more about the very private mating rituals of the inu youkai.

That's where the story leaves off...probably never to be finished. **LC curses authors who do not finish their fics!!!** But I'm dying to reread what's been written anyhow.

If anyone has a clue as to what I'm talking about, please let me know. I think I read it on Single Spark, but I can't recall.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
  The topic has been locked.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:where's my spring fever?!?! 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
I think you're talking about Unanswered Prayers by Speakofthedevil (I'm certain of the title, but may have mixed up the author or the spelling though). It was an absolutely marvelous story and I still enjoy rereading it, even though it never was completed. *wistful sigh*

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:where's my spring fever?!?! 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
MASSIVE KARMA TO YOU!!! YOU FOUND IT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.