Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: crazy Kagome
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
No, but thanks for trying.

Maybe it was part of the Trapped Series? I can't remember who wrote that either.

I used to have it in my favs, but I went to FFnet and ended up with some kind of worm on my Laptop. It erased all my documents, my favorites, and all of the stories that I had written. As for what I've published, most of it is here on Dokuga, but I no longer have the originals and other chapters that were not posted yet. It sucks, so now I'm serching for some of my favs so I can add them again.

As for the fic I'm looking for. I believe it is like Finding Sanity in that her family has her committed. Sessh isn't her doctor, but there is a storm and she keeps telling them that 'He's coming'. She cannot do much because she is highly medicated. He retrieves her bow and arrows and has her purify the meds out of her system. At the end he asks her is she is coming with him.

I hate to give everything away, because the author really told it alot better.

So yeah, if ya know what one I'm talking about, I would be very grateful. Also, I wouldn't mind knowing who wrote the Trapped Series, either.

Thanks a bunch for all of your help.

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
soulNchantress wrote:
No, but thanks for trying.

Maybe it was part of the Trapped Series? I can't remember who wrote that either.

I used to have it in my favs, but I went to FFnet and ended up with some kind of worm on my Laptop. It erased all my documents, my favorites, and all of the stories that I had written. As for what I've published, most of it is here on Dokuga, but I no longer have the originals and other chapters that were not posted yet. It sucks, so now I'm serching for some of my favs so I can add them again.

As far as your "worm" is concerned, my hubby just encountered something similar, in that we thought it had erased all his documents. It turned out that it hadn't erased them at all, just HID the folder.

If you do a search on your hard drive for something that was in that folder, tell it to look in "hidden files and folders." If you find the file, you'll find the folder. To unhide the folder, just right-click on it and click on properties. On the "General" tab, at the bottom, you'll see a couple things that say "Read-Only" or "Hidden" with boxes next to them. If the "Hidden" box is checked, uncheck it and click on Apply.

Of course, this is assuming that you're using Windows, sorry, I just automatically assume that sometimes.

If you're using an Apple OS, I can't help you. But this did happen with my hubby, so I thought I'd share our fix.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Ugh, I've been looking for hours now, but I cannot find this fic. I read it a little while ago, and now I can't find it.

Kagome's insane and keeps telling everyone about demons. I don't want to give everything away, but Sesshomaru comes to get her in a most spectacular fashion.

I could tell more, but I believe it was a oneshot. It's do not believe it is in my favorite list, I've been through it multiple times.

Please Help!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
The only one that I can think of at the moment where Kagome was crazy, or at least acting it since it's been a long time since I read the story, was Yellow brick road by emmaren. Warning rated MA! Was that it?

Edit: Hmm probably not, just reread and noticed you said it was probably a one-shot. Oh well, best I can do at 8AM hehe.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/11 07:51 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Is this the one you are looking for?

Finding Sanityby Kagome Yuki Niwa

A wish made on the jewel brings Kagome back to the present at the age of fifteen where she never fell down the well and Shikon no longer exists. No one believes her when she says she traveled back into the past in order to save the world and with nothing else to be done, Kagome has been sent to the Tokyo Asylum where her doctor is a man that looks remarkably like Sesshoumaru, a man from the past that supposedly doesn't exist.
Rated M

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
<squeee> Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Wiccan, thanks so much!! I've spent weeks looking for this stuff online trying to get all my favs back! You don't know how happy I am that all my stuff is still there!! LoL Although, I think I'm still a little gun shy about going to FFnet.

Thanks again! I was wondering how come it was still using as much disc space if everything had vanished. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Logged Logged

Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
I hope things will work out with your computer.

Here is a link to the 'Trapped' series:
Trapped by sesshou_lover

(Rated MA so no minors)

EDIT: Yay, you got your stuff back, congrats!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/11 16:55 By landare.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
soulNchantress wrote:
<squeee> Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Wiccan, thanks so much!! I've spent weeks looking for this stuff online trying to get all my favs back! You don't know how happy I am that all my stuff is still there!! LoL Although, I think I'm still a little gun shy about going to FFnet.
Thanks again! I was wondering how come it was still using as much disc space if everything had vanished. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
This one was something that Creature of Shadow linked me to: adblockplus.org/en/ b/c FFN's ad's were killing me. that site put about 14 different virus' on my computer that blue screened me. It's free and a life/computer saver. i hope this helps!
-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
soulNchantress wrote:

HOORAY!!!! SQUEEEEEness!!!

I am so VERY glad I could help someone out with this... it drove us INSANE for weeks until I finally used the option to show hidden folders. Whew, I'm so happy that all your stuff is still there!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Thank you Roo, thanks to you too, Landare.

Unfortunatly, the story I'm looking for isn't in the Trapped Series. I still cannot remember if it was a Oneshot or part of a Oneshot Collection. Hree are a few more details about the story.

Kagome is committed because no one believes her when she raves about Demons and one of them coming for her. They keep her drugged. When Sesshomaru comes for her, he kills most of the patients and staff on her floor. Her doctor is shocked that demons are real, but it's not like he'll get to tell anyone 'cause Sesshomaru kills him, too. Kagome becomes lucid enough to ask him not to kill anymore. He takes her back to her family shrine and gets her an arrow. She stabs herself to purify the meds out of her system. Sesshomaru asks her if she will come with him. He tells her that they are going to a place where demons still run free and Miko can still prove their worth.

I've been looking for this story for over a week now, and none of the usual keywords are working. Again, if anyone can help, please, please do.

Thanks

Logged Logged

tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crazy Kagome 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
I knew I knew this story! Sorry it took me forever to find it, but had to search through, literally, tons of bookmarks.

It's "Insane Asylum" by animegus farmus on Fanfiction.net

Insane Asylum
He is coming, she can feel it. She tried to warn them, not real they say, and now reality is about to be ripped apart...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,442 - Reviews: 13 - Published: 3-13-10 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/5812621/1/Insane_Asylum

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Thanks ever so much, Tenchi!!

This was driving me nuts! I went through all of my bookmarks and favorites, and I couldn't find it. Maybe I was in a hurry and forgot to add it.

I'm so glad you found this. I like this story alot.

Thanks again.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.