Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching!
BrokenSouledPoetess
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am searching for a story and I can't remember where I read it from, otherwise, I'd have an easier time finding it.

The plotline had Kagome loving Inuyasha, Inuyasha engaged to Kikyou, and Sesshoumaru falling for Kagome. It's AU. I remember a scene where Kagome had come over to the guys' house to help Kikyo with the wedding plans and Kikyou and Kagura made fun of her.

Hmm. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Nicole
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I think I know the stoy you are talking about. It was written by demonlordlover I think. The story I am thinking of is where Kagome is really smart, Rin was kidnapped and she helped find her. Sesshomaru is watching over her since by showing how smart she is she could be in trouble I think it is called Finding You again by Demonlordlover. I know that a lot of her posts were taken down and you can find it on the yahoogroup demonlordlover2 since most of the stories done by her are there. Hoped this is the right one and that this helped.

Logged Logged
BrokenSouledPoetess
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh! You are such a dear! Thank you so much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.