Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cant find story!
mimi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cant find story! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
ok i dont remember much and i cant remember if i started 2 read it fanfiction.net,a-single-spark or dokuga.

Summary: kagome she is workin in a museum she end up seein some1 who she mistakes as sesshoumaru but is really his she he takes her back home(witch is really sesshoumaru's) she still thinkin its sesshoumaru. well he pisses her off and attacks him with her powers alot stronger a attack she thinkin he's gotten stroonger and he could handle the strength of it well he gets blown through a window/wall. sesshoumaru comes he see's wat has happened kagome says shes sorry a bunch of times they go 2 a diningroom they chat rin & shippo show up(they have kids) there r tears,hugs all that stuff. then sesshoumaru's son wakes up in bad mood he gets a lecture he acts up.

And thats all i remember well hope u can help me!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Cant find story! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
History Lessons by Echo Hunter

www.fanfiction.net/s/4362192/1/History_Lessons

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated, T

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/21 12:11 By MoxyMikki.

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
mimi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Cant find story! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
thanku!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.