Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: im searching...
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
im searching... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
a while back i was really into reading this story on single spark maybe a year or two ago. it takes place in modern times. it has kagome as a student i think and sess as a business man with a lot of money i think. he has adopted rin and kagome has shippo but i don't think she has adopted him. but anyway i seem to remember kaede and sango working in a scented oil/ natural remedy store. not sure again. and i do remember that sess had dreams of a life in the fuedal area with kagome. i know its rather vague but if i remember anthing else i'll let everyone know. thanx october

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
for some reason, a story keeps popping into my mind. Like, Sesshoumaru and Kagome were together in the past, but Inuyasha got mad and cursed Kagome. Then felt bad and used the jewel to make it so all of her friends were in the future, but no one remembered eachother. And then Kagome kept having lapses into the past around Sesshoumaru, and he dreams of their past. And in the end, they both remember and its happily ever after. Is that it?

Logged Logged

Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
Lady_Mist wrote:
for some reason, a story keeps popping into my mind. Like, Sesshoumaru and Kagome were together in the past, but Inuyasha got mad and cursed Kagome. Then felt bad and used the jewel to make it so all of her friends were in the future, but no one remembered eachother. And then Kagome kept having lapses into the past around Sesshoumaru, and he dreams of their past. And in the end, they both remember and its happily ever after. Is that it?

The story you just described sounds somewhat like Frustrations of the Sexual Persuasion: www.fanfiction.net/s/2718946/1/Frustration_of_the_Sexual_Persuasion

I could be wrong... *shrugs*

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
no thats not it. i don't think inuyasha was in it at all. this has been bothering me for weeks.

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
i racked my brains for anything else about this story. i seem to remember kouga being in a couple of chapters as some sort of rockstar singer and he hits kagome with his car or something like that and takes her to the hopital and waits until she wakes up. but hes not a major player in the story though.

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
le sigh, i don't think anyone has read this story or remembers the tittle of it.......

Logged Logged
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:im searching... 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
OH MY GOSH, I FOUND IT!!!
The Days I Left Behind.
Its not complete though....
sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=1331&cid=1&Go=Go

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.