Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: le sigh
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
le sigh 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
so i lost this fic and i dont remember much but i do know that in it Kagome is going into collage and she is done looking for the Jewel and she was forced to stay in her time she is broken up by it and depressed but has some what gotton over the shock. Hojo is her best friend though he is still completely in love with her hes happy to be her friend. Now the thing that is crazist is that in one of the chapters it explain the first time Hojo saw Kagome he went like crazy his eye sight turned red and he was filled with rage and all of his senses were hightend like a demon so im assuming he is a reincarnation of Naruku

edit so i remembered some stuff Sesshomaru is a weathly bored business man and he helps pay rent on a tiny used book store. a book store kagome works at with this old man in fact that is were the meet each other again after everything that happened with Naruku oh and Kagome was supposed to go to this dinner with Hojo where she would meet one of his teachers but she ditched him for i think for Sesshomaru and she felt really bad about it.....i think thats it some please help

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/09/04 12:00 By Talulabell.
  The topic has been locked.
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:le sigh 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
The story is I Will Find You Again by Wolfye Productions.

Logged Logged
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:le sigh 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
THANK YOU !!!!! thanks so much ive been looking for this fic like crazy serisouly dude you saved my keyboard from me taking my frustration out on it lol thanks

Logged Logged
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:le sigh 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Not a problem. Considering I only started reading fanfic less than a year ago, it's rather obscene how many stories I've read. At least my obsession has some benefit.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.