Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help look for another Kagome becomes a demon story Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help look for another Kagome becomes a demon story
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help look for another Kagome becomes a demon story 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello all,

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to locate a story on this site. The fanfiction starts out with both Kagome and Inuyasha by the well in the past. As they walk, first Kagome is bitten by some near invisible Naraku incarnate, followed quickly by Inuyasha being bit. They make it to Kaede's and then fall unconscious. After several days, both wake to discover that Inuyasha has become completely human while Kagome has become a demon. Somehow Sesshoumaru gets involved. I can't remember what happens after that.

I remember reading this story on this website but that's all I can remember. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! ~M

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help look for another Kagome becomes a demon story 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1756/1

Bitten by Rinseternalsoul ma!
C/U Something new has been unleashed upon Feudal Japan. Kyoufu Akuma's venom brings a change to all the unfortunate souls in it's path. Kagome and Inuyasha fall victim to the creature and their resulting transformation takes the miko on a journey to stop the beast, as well as its creator. When Lord Sesshomaru arrives with his own agenda, Kagome begins to accept her new destiny. Sess/Kag
Rating: R - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 01-16-05 - Chapters: 27 - Reviews 9 - Words 36,050

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help look for another Kagome becomes a demon story 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
That's the one! Thanks ever so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.