Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking Again....
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking Again.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm terribly sorry for bothering everyone but I seem to need some help.

I was reading one of my favorite stories just a little while ago, and as I was reading, a scene from a story I read not too long ago popped into my head. I was wondering if someone could help me with the title. I can't remember if it was complete or not, or whether or not I read it on here or Fan Fiction. I believe that the story was M or MA (not quite sure) - rating doesn't matter for me but just so it out there.

Here's what I remember.

= I remember Kagome felt this urge to leave Edo and to travel. Miroku and Sango were married, and Inuyasha mated Kikyou.
= When she gave into the urge, it lead her to a lake or pond in a cave, and after she entered, she a cocoon formed around her. Shortly afterward Sesshomaru found the cave and the cocoon that was around Kagome.
= The Gang started to look for her, after they noticed that she was missing, and Miroku and Sango found her first while she was in the cave. They couldn't enter it because there was a barrier around the entrance that only allowed Sesshoumaru to enter.
= When she came out of the cocoon, Kagome was a Inu Youkai. The Cocoon fed off of Sesshomaru's Youki and used it as a template to change Kagome her into one.
= Sango and Miroku hid the fact that they found her from the other, I believe, for a while.
= Kagome and Sesshomaru were destined for each other and she was to become his Lady.
= The last thing that I remember was, that they had to mate in this grove that was sacred and InuYasha and Kouga tried to stop it from happening.

This is where it starts to get a little fuzzy on the details. I really hope that someone knows what story that I'm talking about I would really like re-read this one if I could.

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking Again.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
I believe this is Evolution by Sarhea.
It can be found here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1696/1

It is rated MA.

Logged Logged
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking Again.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! You are awesome! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! (if you celebrate it, if not I still hope it's wonderful!)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.