Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome becomes the mother of Sesshoumaru's pup Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome becomes the mother of Sesshoumaru's pup
Tima
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome becomes the mother of Sesshoumaru's pup 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello Everyone, I've been searching for this fic for a while and was wondering if anyone had seen it...

Basically, Inuyasha rapes Kagome and she gets pregnant. He knows that she is pregnant and treats her really bad, and at this point, Kags just thinks she is really sick. Inuyasha takes her away to have the baby and after she gives birth Inu dooesn't help. his resuls in the baby dying, but she is eventually brought back with Kagome's reiki. Anyway, Kagome then takes the baby and Shippo away from the group after telling everyone how Inu raped her, and she meets up with Sesshoumaru (who doesn't know that she had a baby).

In this fic, Sesshou has a pup who doesn't like other people and always cries but when the pup smells Kagome, she becomes a pseudo mother to him (she breast feeds him and everything; treats him like he is her own). Sesshoumaru becomes attached to Kagome's baby and they (Shippo, Kagome and the baby) are accpeted into Sesshou's pack. There is also something in there where Sesshoumaru tastes Kagome's breast milk?.....

Uber long summer, I know, but this story was friggin' AWESOMESAUCE!!!!! . The summary went something like, "Inuyasha and Kagome share a secret..."

If anyone could help me find this fic, I'd really appreciate it!!!! Thank you in advanced xo

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome becomes the mother of Sesshoumaru's pup 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7571/1

To Be Free
Kagome wants to complete her obligation to the jewel and her friends, but with the secret she and Inuyasha are keeping from them all will she be able to keep her promises.....will she finally be free?
MA
Enjoy, Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Tima
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome becomes the mother of Sesshoumaru's pup 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
FUBUKI!!!!!!!! You are so awesome! Thank you for your help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.