Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is it okay to post this story on this site?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Is it okay to post this story on this site?
My Eternal Anguish
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
It's not just Kagome/Sesshomaru but Kagome/Kouga too.
I'm not even sure myself how it's going to end. It's gonna be one of those stories where Kagome is torn between them both and has to come to a decision in the end although I think I may just make alternate endings.

Is it okay to post this even if there is going to be a lot of Kagome/Kouga as well as Kag/Sess? Just wondering!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
I've read a number of stories on this site with Kagome in a love triangle with Sesshoumaru and another character, so I don't think it would be a problem if you included some scenes with Kouga. There are probably a lot of members here that also like the Kagome/Kouga pairing, so they certainly wouldn't mind reading it. Still, you might want to make it clear that this is not a strictly Kag/Sess fic and that you are not sure how it will end. Also, I have read a couple on here where Kagome did end up with someone else, and it seemed to be the best ending for the story. It all depends on how the story is written.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Though the majority of the stories on Dokuga have Kagome and Sesshomaru in a romantic pairing, in which the end up together happily, it's not necessary. All that's required is that both Kagome and Sesshomaru be main characters in the story; you can have other main characters too!
Your story description sounds like it'll fit in just fine - I've ventured into Kagome/Sesshomaru/Kouga based stories myself recently, because they're fun to play with.
Good luck with your writings!

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
I don't see why not. As long as she and Sesshomaru do have some kind of relationship I don't THINK it will be a problem. Don't quote me on that though. I myself have done a triangle story but with Inu/Kag/Sess and people seemed to like it. So I'd say go for it.

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
As long as Sesshoumaru/Kagome are the main focus of the story, it is allowed under the site's rules. The worst thing that will happen is an admin will ask you to remove it if it isn't deemed to be within guidelines.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
Like Momo said, as long as there is sufficient focus on the relationship between Sess and Kag, a triangle is fine. We've also, as mentioned above, had stories where Kagome ultimately ended up with someone else - an Oroyukae story comes to mind. As long as Sess/Kag were the primary relationship, or an important part of the story, you should be fine!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
Like Momo said, as long as there is sufficient focus on the relationship between Sess and Kag, a triangle is fine. We've also, as mentioned above, had stories where Kagome ultimately ended up with someone else - an Oroyukae story comes to mind. As long as Sess/Kag were the primary relationship, or an important part of the story, you should be fine!

~~Wiccan~~

'Sufficient focus... on Sess and Kag', XD I love that phrase! As if it couldn't be anything else on Dokuga. Nods, The Sess/Kag universe's center is firming grounded in Dokuga, which is great since my favourite pairing as a home on the internet, that has a great big sign, with letters flashing in neon.

Thanks Wiccan! XD

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Pyreite wrote:

'Sufficient focus... on Sess and Kag', XD I love that phrase! As if it couldn't be anything else on Dokuga. Nods, The Sess/Kag universe's center is firming grounded in Dokuga, which is great since my favourite pairing as a home on the internet, that has a great big sign, with letters flashing in neon.

Thanks Wiccan! XD

~ Pyre

Pyre... you really need to reconsider fading into the ethernet... you know you LUFF us here!! And we give you so many smiles! And.. and... WAH! You CAN'T just poofle, 'k?

Pretty please?

~~me~~
PS - I understand, but I still want to keep you as long as we can!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:

Pyre... you really need to reconsider fading into the ethernet... you know you LUFF us here!! And we give you so many smiles! And.. and... WAH! You CAN'T just poofle, 'k?

Pretty please?

~~me~~
PS - I understand, but I still want to keep you as long as we can!

LOL XD Thanks Wiccan! *gets warm fuzzies*

I know LOL, seriously I do, and I am already reconsidering it, XD, gah! Dokuga is like Sesshy sinking his claws in and growling at me to stay! Plus I think Sesshy is getting impatient XD. He does not like being denied his right to woo Kagome in fanfiction, especially since Dokuga is his domain in Sessy x Kags romances. It's nice being the center of attention I think. Oh that wonderfully arrogant youkai! *Grins at Sesshy*.

Crap. I'll have to hang around then. XD Which makes my posties in the Self-Promotion section of leaving such a lie. I feel so guilty. Hey Wiccan could you delete them for me? I think the thread is called 'Pyre Withdrawing From Dokuga' or some such XD. It's kinda pointless having it there still if I'm staying around now. Gah. Now I have to update my ficlets regularly too. ROLFMAO. Time to stop being lazy I guess.

~ Pyre is sticking around Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/09/17 15:31 By Pyre.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is it okay to post this story on this site? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Pyre, in the immortal words of Smee, "Abso-floggin-lutely!!!!"

My next task will be to make the "Pyre Withdrawing" thread go POOFLE!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously, though, I am DELIGHTED that you're gonna hang with us for a while longer. Not only do I enjoy your writings, but I also love your comments on the forums and such!

*dances in chair*
*quiets down cuz peeps are looking a me funny*
*moar dances*

~~me~~

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
Pyre, in the immortal words of Smee, "Abso-floggin-lutely!!!!"

My next task will be to make the "Pyre Withdrawing" thread go POOFLE!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously, though, I am DELIGHTED that you're gonna hang with us for a while longer. Not only do I enjoy your writings, but I also love your comments on the forums and such!

*dances in chair*
*quiets down cuz peeps are looking a me funny*
*moar dances*

~~me~~

Awesome! XD Thanks Wiccan! Me too! Dancing? LOL! *turns on disco-music and jives to the beat*.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.