Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What do you think?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What do you think?
InuLuna of The Moon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What do you think? 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I know... this is another one. One night I just couldn't sleep. For all my musings I had to put it down. This is what:

To Save A Life

Summary: She had been on a trip to see her family. Setting out to the Sea. Where one storm changes her life forever and a single man that saved her.

AN: This story was inspired by a song called Don’t Give Up by Calling Glory. They say it is always worth it to learn the journey instead of just going to the end.

Disclaimer: I do not own the song or the Characters of Inuyasha or InuYasha the series and co.

All in all, I am tied. I don't know if I should write more or post it. I haven't been able to do much. Just two or three snipits. In this story they are all human and Kagome and Sesshoumaru have never met. It's supposed to be a semi romantic one to (being MA in later chapters), because... well that would be a spoiler if I told you. To put it simply,they get in a ship wrecked.

I'm still writting all of my other stories, "Youkai Freedom", "Puppy Troubles", ect.If I did go for it, it might take me a while. Should I bother?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/04/18 18:12 By Lunarious_Rain. Reason: forgot something
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:What do you think? 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
I suggest since you are in the mood to write this new story to start writing but not post any chapters until you have several written. This way if you feel the urge to focus more on already existing stories, you won't have fans begging for an update on your new creation. I'm doing that ^^

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
InuLuna of The Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What do you think? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Ah, now I remember! I was wondering if anyone would like to help give me ideas for this story? You know some other ideas that can happen where there stranded.... um I don't know if I was supposed to write that. Gahh! Too much spoiler alerts if I ask. I have a few ideas but I can't say.... -pout-

So any dibs for ideas?

I can also add you as a co-conspirator for your help!

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:What do you think? 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 57
I think if you're going to discuss possible plots, you're best to do that through PM with a good friend or a Beta. That way you can keep the possible plot points of your story to come underwraps, so the readers won't know what's going to happen.

Try brainstorming on a piece of paper. You might just surprise yourself with your own creativeness too.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.