Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hammering out a Plot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hammering out a Plot
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hammering out a Plot 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
....I love it....
I really do!
I want to read it!!!!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
sapphira_DoG
Pup
graphgraph
Hammering out a Plot 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Hi everyone. Technically speaking, this is my first visit to the forum. Currently I only have half a story for SessxKag under my belt with many others incomplete. I'm a hobby writer, mostly, and once an idea is briefly touched upon, it's gone. More of a reader, I suppose.

However, I am currently attempting to hammer out a complete (yes, complete) story before I even dare to edit and therefore post it a chapter a week. And I'm not that far in thus far. Only at 35 pages of main story, which is a few chapters. I'm planning many, you see.

I am, however, having a problem with how much...stuff and things I want in it (cookie for you if you get that reference).

So, if my lovely fellow shippers do not mind, please read these cryptic ideas over and let me know what you think.

It's been but a mere 10 years since she'd returned. The brief bit of happiness was beginning to crash down around her as she's pulled into the utter chaos that was the Youkai world, involving Youkai courts and politics she didn't quit understand. The Prince of the south was dead, supposedly at her hands, and the Lord of the Minami province wanted her body parts scattered to the wind. But when her husband calls for the consul of his blood, there may be a chance for salvation.

Heart broken and on the edge, Kagome is forced to endure the criticism of the demon population to prove her innocence. In an attempt to prove it she must also find the true murder of the Southern prince. By doing so, however, she and her protector discover that there is a more terrible force waiting in the shadows. An old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters, life and death left hanging in the balance.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Hammering out a Plot 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
I trust you to come up with something interesting. You seem to have done really well so far.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Hammering out a Plot 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 57
sapphira_DoG wrote:
Hi everyone. Technically speaking, this is my first visit to the forum. Currently I only have half a story for SessxKag under my belt with many others incomplete. I'm a hobby writer, mostly, and once an idea is briefly touched upon, it's gone. More of a reader, I suppose.

However, I am currently attempting to hammer out a complete (yes, complete) story before I even dare to edit and therefore post it a chapter a week. And I'm not that far in thus far. Only at 35 pages of main story, which is a few chapters. I'm planning many, you see.

I am, however, having a problem with how much...stuff and things I want in it (cookie for you if you get that reference).

So, if my lovely fellow shippers do not mind, please read these cryptic ideas over and let me know what you think.

It's been but a mere 10 years since she'd returned. The brief bit of happiness was beginning to crash down around her as she's pulled into the utter chaos that was the Youkai world, involving Youkai courts and politics she didn't quit understand. The Prince of the south was dead, supposedly at her hands, and the Lord of the Minami province wanted her body parts scattered to the wind. But when her husband calls for the consul of his blood, there may be a chance for salvation.

Heart broken and on the edge, Kagome is forced to endure the criticism of the demon population to prove her innocence. In an attempt to prove it she must also find the true murder of the Southern prince. By doing so, however, she and her protector discover that there is a more terrible force waiting in the shadows. An old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters, life and death left hanging in the balance.

Interesting I like the ideas, but you need to watch your spelling here and there. It should be 'quite' not 'quit' in the part '...courts and politics she didn't quite understand', and perhaps 'murderer' and not 'murder' in '...also find th true murder of the southern prince'.

The other two bits I find a bit interesting but confusing are when you mentioned the 'Consul of his blood' and 'An old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters'. Both sound very mysterious but I'm not sure if you mean like the 'Consul of his blood' being some kind of Youkai council perhaps gathered together to I dunno test the purity of Sesshy's (I'm assuming is Kagome's protector) youkai heritage perhaps?

The 'old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters' inspire images of an actual villain in a place filled with actual water, like a lagoon or a sea with an underwater fortress of some kind like a watery lair. I'm just wondering if those were sort of th imagery you're going for in your descriptions since that's sort of for me at least what these two things imply.

If not lol than forgive me, I have a vivid imagination.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
sapphira_DoG
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hammering out a Plot 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Pyreite wrote:
sapphira_DoG wrote:

Interesting I like the ideas, but you need to watch your spelling here and there. It should be 'quite' not 'quit' in the part '...courts and politics she didn't quite understand', and perhaps 'murderer' and not 'murder' in '...also find th true murder of the southern prince'.

The other two bits I find a bit interesting but confusing are when you mentioned the 'Consul of his blood' and 'An old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters'. Both sound very mysterious but I'm not sure if you mean like the 'Consul of his blood' being some kind of Youkai council perhaps gathered together to I dunno test the purity of Sesshy's (I'm assuming is Kagome's protector) youkai heritage perhaps?

The 'old enemy of Nippon waits below dark waters' inspire images of an actual villain in a place filled with actual water, like a lagoon or a sea with an underwater fortress of some kind like a watery lair. I'm just wondering if those were sort of th imagery you're going for in your descriptions since that's sort of for me at least what these two things imply.

If not lol than forgive me, I have a vivid imagination.

~ Pyre

My apologies for the spelling errors. I wrote it off the top of my head as I went, trying to summarize my idea without giving too much away. Would help if I turned a light on, though, since I do the majority of my writing in the dark.

As for the Consul of Blood, I'm still shooting idea's back and forth for a correct or more appropriate term, as the story develops more in the word document. Basically you had a general idea of the Youkai Council being called, but it's not for Fluffy-sama.

And to address the enemy, Mr. Creepy is still in development as well, but I do like your imagination and its vividness.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.