Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Different Versions of a Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Different Versions of a Story
_neversilenced
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Different Versions of a Story 12 Years ago Karma: 1
Hi!

So I'm super SUPER new here, and I don't even know if I'm posting this in the right section. Hopefully I am.
I just have a quick question that I was hoping someone could help me answer.

I've been a huge fan of this site for a while, but I just recently became a member. I'm halfway through the first Inuyasha fanfic I've ever written. (I have other fics on FF.net). I'm getting to a point in my story though where I honestly cannot decide who I want Kagome to end up with. (Kouga vs Sesshomaru) If I'm really selfish and just cannot choose, is it against the rules to just write both versions and post the one with Sesshomaru on here and the one with Kouga on FF?

Sorry again if this is the wrong section!

Logged Logged

Never be bullied into silence.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Different Versions of a Story 12 Years ago Karma: 29
Hey Jessie! Welcome!

I'm the forum Administrator. I've moved this post to the Fanfiction Help, parent board. Thats where people usually go for help on their work, although depending on the sort of help, sometimes "self promotion" is the place to be.

It isn't against the rules to have two versions of your story out there. This is a S/K based website so the primary pairing in a story posted here needs to be S/K but that doesn't mean they have to END together. In fact it could be a friendship story without any romance at all. Typically I think people here write and expect to find stories written about a S/K centered romance that ends with them together. That doesn't mean it HAS to be, but the primary pairing should still be S/K.

I hope this helped. If you have any more questions, feel free to respond here in the forums, or send me a private message. You can do that by accessing my profile (click on my name) and at the top of the profile page will be an option to send a message.

Best of luck!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/31 18:40 By MoxyMikki. Reason: spelling
_neversilenced
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Different Versions of a Story 12 Years ago Karma: 1
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Logged Logged

Never be bullied into silence.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.