Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need courtship ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need courtship ideas
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need courtship ideas 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Ok so I need some ideas on how Sesshomaru might court Kagome in my story Bewitched

I dont really want a party-type courting that so many people have been giving me.
I want more of the one-on-one type thing.
If any has some ideas i promise i will give the credit to you.

My story: A kitsune approaches Sesshomaru and promises to give him what he most desires. sesshomaru ends up getting put under a spell along with kagome. kagome ends up at Sesshomaru's castle where she demands to be courted before she can fully be his mate. and in my story Sesshomaru is more the seducing type than the sweet.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need courtship ideas 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I loved the idea of a special mark to show that she being. Courted by him.
Perhaps also a creast of some sort that shows that she involed with him, and he possiable gives her a gift if some sort that reflect her very well. Like a specailed made bow or sword from his fang I personably think she like a dagger best . Cause she be able to channel her mimosa power and make it seem larger and powerful.

Hope that helpz

Logged Logged

zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need courtship ideas 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
Gifts are great, but also consider that it is experiences which move our hearts more often than items.

Some ideas might be:

He takes her out to show her things like beautiful landscapes. Think startling and romantic, like the aurora borealis at night or a secret alcove with a set of waterfalls and flowers and birds that creates a never-ending series of rainbows... things like that.

He brings her to a youkai village to buy her something (whatever you feel like) and they are having a carnival or festival - and he relents to going only to have a good time. You can even throw some fun and fluffy moments in here, where she feeds him some snack food or something and ends up giggling at him getting something on his face or something of that nature.

Remember that all gifts and experiences should be somewhat personal in nature. Show what he knows about her through the courting so that she can see how he feels. Also, show what he doesn't know and express how he overcomes that lack of knowledge. (Maybe he gives her something she wouldn't like and then learns why and does something to make up for it.)

Logged Logged
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need courtship ideas 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Oooo! I really like the mark idea!
The thing was something I also wanted to do but I was stuck as to what sessomaru would give her but the weapon thing sounds fun! thanks so much

Logged Logged

dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need courtship ideas 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
The Festival thing sounds great and as soon as i read it I got this whole dancing sceane in my head. Thanks so much

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.