Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfic i was following just vanished
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfic i was following just vanished
Zeelian
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I was reading a bunch of fics and now some are just gone, anyone know what happened, where they moved, who was it that wrote em so i might find em elsewhere (can't recall author)?

"Blast from the past" (dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6456)
"Shattered" (dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6502)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/30 08:09 By Zeelian.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
The author was KJChristie17. I was about to check an update when it linked to nothing as well. I think she's somewhere on ff.net, but I can't find the fic, and I have no idea what her name was on there.

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 95
Are you talking about Remembering by Kjpanny? She has started to repost that story on ff.net

Remembering
A young Seshoumaru comes upon an infant and unknowingly lays claim to her. An old prophecy is set in motion but what happens when the the infant is ripped from his side due to a series of unforseen events. Seshoumaru/Kagome pairing. First posted on Dokug.

rated T

LOL I had a major blonde moment there. I didn't pay attention to the original post. She is writing again under kjpanny on ff but so far she has only posted Remembering and The Maiden and her Protecter on ff. Her other stories are gone from my favorites list as well.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/30 09:01 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
KJChristie17 / Kjpanny has unfortunately broken the site rules by accessing MA and M material which she is legally not permitted access too... This is a repeated violation for her, and after many many many warnings, she continued to violate this rule. Unfortunately, as a result we as the administrators decided to ban her account and remove her works from the site.

Its an action we hate having to take, but we take the rules seriously - especially the ones concerning the protection of minors.

We apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced by the removal of her works, but are confident that you'll fine many equally wonderful fanfictions, here on dokuga to sate your Sesshomaru cravings! happy reading!

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
Holy crap, I didn't realize she was under eighteen. Merf. She posted a review to one of my lemons. Gah.

And thank you for the link Amy.

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Zeelian
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Bah, and she was writing some really great stuff

Guess ill have to look at FF and hope she reposts there, but i totally prefer dokugas layout

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 95
The Hatter Theory wrote:
Holy crap, I didn't realize she was under eighteen. Merf. She posted a review to one of my lemons. Gah.

And thank you for the link Amy.

I thought she was 18 too! In fact I think she had stated somewhere that she was no longer underage She's a pretty good writer and it's a shame that she didn't want to follow the rules. But like Moxy said there are many other wonderful stories here on Dokuga. I have about 70 or so in my fave list.

You are welcome for the link

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I had just started reading Shattered and was following happily. I can't believe it. hmn.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Kaminoko wrote:
I had just started reading Shattered and was following happily. I can't believe it. hmn.

As Moxy said, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but this is what happens when one flaunts the rules repeatedly. This author was given more than one chance to reform - and chose to do things her way.

There is a very important reason we take such a hard-line stance with minors on our site. Given the laws regarding minor access to adult materials in the United States, where we are based, we simply cannot be seen as purveying such things to minor children. Frankly, since the site depends on member donations for its survival, we don't have the funds for any lawsuits that might arise from such activities.

Again, my apologies for your inconvenience.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfic i was following just vanished 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
Didn't know but, here's her account on FFnet. I just started to read the story now, didn't even know she was here on Dokuga. I knew of the story because of NicoRaven fanarts :3

kjpanny

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/30 15:11 By JeniNeji.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.