Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In search of an idea
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In search of an idea
Helianthus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In search of an idea 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Not looking for any fic in particular but just wondering if anyone knows if there are stories where it is based on Sesshomaru somehow having to raise and a younger Kagome. As she grows up, he eventually falls in love with her. I have no idea if a story with a plot line like this exist, but I thought it would be interesting to read if there were one. Sooo, if anyone knows of any could you please help a gal out!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/06 01:55 By Helianthus.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Arynn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In search of an idea 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Although I haven't read all of it, I believe Lord Sh'omamoo [M] by Danyealle-sama has the general plotline you spoke of.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:In search of an idea 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
That is the plot line to Lord Sh'omamoo but if you want to read it on Doguka then you need to go ahead and do it because she posted a note saying that she is going to pull it from the internet because people keep reposting it without permission. I highly recommend this story, it is one of my favorites

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Helianthus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In search of an idea 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Sadly, I am too late. The author pulled it already. It looks like it would have been exactly what I was looking for

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:In search of an idea 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
I've already pulled it from all fanfiction websites, sorry. But it's still available on my group if you want it. I'm trying to cut down on the number of beings lifting the thing and posting it elsewhere without permission, making me fight with beings to get it removed, so i had to take drastic measures.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/20 03:45 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In search of an idea 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
How horrible, Danyealle-sama, I would be so sad I don't blame you, though! Good job for standing up for yourself!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.