Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help personifying sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help personifying sesshomaru
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
So, Im stumped. Im in the middle of writing a small fanfiction and I have come to a point where I dont know how sesshomaru would react in a situation ive setup and therefore have no clue how to continue.

In the situation, Sesshomaru is almost connected to Kagome and because Kagome hasnt eaten he is now feeling hungry. No matter how much he eats, this hunger he feels wont let up. Sesshomaru has her in a prison and she is meditating. And after finally giving in due to his inablitly to concentrate while hungry, he meets Kagome in her prison cell and has ordered her to eat. She ignores......now what? Help please...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hedda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
I would expect him to freak out and force feed her... After all, his concentration is failing him, he is hungry, therefore he may not be his normally collected self.

But there are thousands of possibilities.

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
He might force feed, but he wouldn't do it with his own two hands..or one hand. He'd get someone else to do it for him while he watches in satisfaction.

But she could always throw up after that's over...so I don't know how well it'll work.

I think he would blackmail her, saying that he'll starve Shippou if she doesn't eat up.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Hedda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
naqaashi wrote:

But she could always throw up after that's over...so I don't know how well it'll work.

He could make her unconcious after she has eaten. She would have digested it longe before she wakes up again. Not telling that is a good solution.... I guess writing a crack-fic at this second does affect my way of thinking... XD

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
hmmm... point noted. sigh. my brain's fuzzed.

but she's not gonna fall for him if he acts like that. Myabe he'll get Rin to be his advocate? Cry and beseach and puppy-eye Kagome till she gives in and lets her Sesshoumaru-sama off the hook? You gotta admit, that'd be a masterful touch...and so very sneaky sess-like!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
thank you both for the help ..I think your right about rin needing to show up soon to smooth out the jagged edges. And Sesshomaru, due to his hunger,isnt going to react rationally but I dont think he'd loose all control either.-possible just become even more hate full- Either way I work this, its not going to end pretty for a little while haha.

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
remember, that he is a taiyoukai, and must do everything according to honour. He wouldn't do anything unless it wouldn't tarnish his honour. It why he has to keep a cold and professional persona. So I beleive that sending Rin in would be the best option, but she is also pack, and he would want her 'protected'. Mabey send Jaken in with her. I can just see Kagome punting Jaken accross the cell for his rude and very loud mouth.

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help personifying sesshomaru 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
Actually - in this situation I honestly do see Sesshoumaru force feeding her. Regardless of his position as a taiyoukai and though he does have honor and a code, Kagome as a prisoner does not have to be treated with honor. Should she refuse his food, I don't see him screaming and yelling nor do I see him going all red eyed with anger.

What I do see is him getting colder and demadning her to eat [he's not used to being disobeyed] and should she refuse again, I see him grabbing her chin and shoveling food into her mouth until she either spits it up or swallows angrily.

After the inital food contact THEN I see Rin coming to check on Kagome.

I do not see him threatening to starve Shippo though because of Rin.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.