Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
wondering if this story line will go here
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: wondering if this story line will go here
Kryss
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
inu and kagome are married, sesshy kinda has an affair with inu, kagy finds out about it and goes to confront sesshy about it and kinda falls for him too, so there's this wicked love triangle going on^^would this fly on this site?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Ummm...I'm not terribly sure how this plot would fly on Dokuga, considering it contains bro on bro incest.

You could try it out...the worst that could happen is someone leaves some not-so-constructive criticism.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
eee... I like the idea of bringing in some gay/bi tollerant material, however, the incest bit is a too much for me. Others may disagree. I think you could go further using perhaps Sessh and Kouga or Naraku or even an original character would be better IMO.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
nn- I agree with the Moxy and Morgan. Pairing Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha together seems strange to me, and makes me rather uncomfortable, even if it was AU it would be hard to not see them as siblings. Aside from what was mentioned from the others, it also seems like your story would be more Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha than Sesshoumaru/Kagome-unless of course you would eventually get it to be just Kagome/Sesshoumaru.

Interesting Idea-I'd think through every possibility of how people will view this story though,since the subject of incest is very sensitive and may mean people will leave you some not so nice reviews(make sure you will be able to handle them). If you decide not to post it here, you could always post it on FF.net or another fanfiction site C:

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
I have to agree with my girls on this one. It's definitely cool to bring a more open-minded vibe to the sexual orientation of the relationships you're going to work with, but the incest angle might be too much for some of the more sensitive readers, if you're intent on posting this here, it would still fit so long as the 'main' pairing is, somehow, Sessh and Kags be certain to advise readers on the sort of content within the story either in the summary or in the author's note of the first chapter so they don't feel misled.

Perhaps you may want to consider posting the fic to Adultfanfiction.net to get a feel for the type of reception, feedback and readership the story would receive?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/24 21:13 By Freya Ishtar. Reason: Typo
Speedy Tomato
Pup
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I've done it, and, yes, it's posted here. As long as the main pairing is Sess/Kagome they allow it. I will say this.... you give every content warning known to mankind and protect yourself when you do it, letting them know it's a threesome/yaoi and incest. Then, if you do get flamed or nasty reviews about it, you shoot them to the site admins and let them handle it. They don't tolerate such things, trust me!

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:wondering if this story line will go here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -666
Speedy Tomato wrote:
I've done it, and, yes, it's posted here. As long as the main pairing is Sess/Kagome they allow it. I will say this.... you give every content warning known to mankind and protect yourself when you do it, letting them know it's a threesome/yaoi and incest. Then, if you do get flamed or nasty reviews about it, you shoot them to the site admins and let them handle it. They don't tolerate such things, trust me!

What she said.

Just because those who have responded wouldn't care for it, doesn't mean others would be against it. But remember to make it Sess/Kag and above all else, make it clear to those reading it that it will be so along with the other warnings.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.