Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
hi everyone
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: hi everyone
michelle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
hi everyone 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
i need help with finding thee fics one is about sesshoumaru intents to go after kagome to kill but he ends up kissing her so she be quiet so inuyasha don't find out i think that one was called midnight stalked and the other one is where sesshoumaru goes into heat kagome insults him and he comes after her when she is taking a bath in the hotsprings i thik that one is called sesshoumaru's heat and the last one is kagome is curse every full moon she changes into a full demon because she killed one and was cursed and couldn't tell anyone anyways sesshoumaru finds out when he sees her in the daylight with her changing into her form after he confronts her i think that one is calledb every full moon or once every full moon i have been trying to find these three stories since they were on ff.net and i was wondering if the author got bad comments is that why he or she took the stories off because if it was up to me i would nominate the author who wrote these stories because before they were taken off i kept reading them more then once and all three of them were really good. i was wondering if anybody knows where these stories are or if they have copies of theses 3 stories can you send them to me please.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.