Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Seeking someone to listen to my ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Seeking someone to listen to my ideas
Xandrasa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Seeking someone to listen to my ideas 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello!

First I'd like to start off to thank the many writers here on this site as you all have inspired me to make a story of my own.

But with that said, it's my very first attempt and after reading a couple here on this site, well, I decided to start my own.

I have everything already planned out, from beginning to end, however, I wish to know if it is even worth publishing. Yes, this will be MA rating, heavy angst and the like. I want to keep my readers reading and interested to on my take of the Inuyasha series.

But I've mostly read the manga form start to end... But I did watch the anime, all 167 eps. Didn't bother with Final Act but I did see some bits here and there.

Now! Onto my request. Is there anyone out there that is willing to hear what I got in store? I even have my first chapter done but I wont be publishing anything until I've truly grated out the story from start to finish.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Molkat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Seeking someone to listen to my ideas 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
ill be more than happy to help out! I look reading stories by starting artists they always have the best prompts!! So! will you be sending a summary? or a prologue to get started to the point you are at? I'm excited to work with you if you like!
~Molkat!~

Logged Logged
Xandrasa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Seeking someone to listen to my ideas 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I have 2 chapters already written out, making my 3rd but I can show you a bit of chapter one of what I have, perhaps? I'll PM you the bit I have.

And thank you for your help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.