Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for two old old stories.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for two old old stories.
krista
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for two old old stories. 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
First time posting here. Im looking for two stories that Ive read many many many years ago on Mediaminer. I dont remember the title or the full summery.

First one: Naraku kidnaps Kagome to taint the jewel, and Seshoumaru is also kidnapped and unlikely bond is formed between the two. Its a dark themed story.

The second one: A band of female demons tries to put a subjacation bead necklace on Sesshoumaru but before they can say the "Word", Kagome says "Down" like her "sit" to Inyuashas.

Any help would be much appreciate. Please and thank you!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two old old stories. 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!

Hay dos historias que tienen el tema parecido a la primera historias que estás buscando, una es de Demonlordlover, no recuerdo ahora mismo el nombre, pero la encontraras en su grupo de Yahoo, la otra está aquí en el site, te comparto el link:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/760/1?author=93 Rating MA

Captured and Trapped By sweetestangel
Kagome woke up in a cell...and not alone. Will she survive her ordeal? Will she be able to escape? SessKag pairing. Rating for later chapters. Sorry, bad summary.*Last Chapter*

Espero sea alguna de esas!
Oh, cuando encuentres la segunda historia compartila por favor, me encantaría leerla!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two old old stories. 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
The story by Demonlordlover that Patty alluded to is "Trust," and can only be found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group, as she said. I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but you'd need to join the group to read it. You can join here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/demonlordlover2/info

Let me know if you have any problems, since I run that one, 'k? Oh, and "Trust" is definitely rated MA, as are all the stories on the Yahoo!Group, NO YIMs!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

krista
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two old old stories. 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you, Captured and Trapped was the one I was looking for!! As for the other one I have had a chance to read it yet but I will soon. Thank you so much for the help!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.